American found dead inside house in Pangasinan

Tullioz
MANILA - An American businessman was found dead inside his house in Barangay Bacnar, San Carlos City in Pangasinan Saturday morning.

The victim was identified as Clay Doucelle, 37 years old. He was found hanging inside his house, with a water hose wrapped around his neck.

Initial investigation showed that Doucelle and his partner had an argument prior to his death.

Doucelle, who was originally from Texas, USA, started living in Pangasinan in 2013. He also established a business in the province.

The victim's partner refused to comment on the incident.

Investigation on the incident is ongoing. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Soarking

• Vulle Vuojas

• shadow

• RogerDuMond

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, you missed it. You see, in the eyes of many Filipinos ALL foreigners are bad. When politician's promises fall well short of the mark, who do they frequently blame? Foreigners, of course. We'r

A Guy really needs a exit plan here .. not just a ticket back to their  home country ,but a game plan once you return Family , Job , place to live etc. to many Guys are all in , no chips for a new ga

Maybe some Americans dislike some from other groups but not many Americans that I have met do. as I wrote, most Americans like everyone and especially since the US is a melting pot, but illegal Mexica

:rip:

:(  I sure hope they investigate this one.

• Like 1
Soarking

Sounds like the guy pulled a Robin Williams.

This time of year can be real depressing..that along having an argument with your partner and being so far away from home for +2 years. It all adds up.

Sometimes people just don't know where to turn and look to the wrong solution.

RIP

• Like 4
Vulle Vuojas

Sounds like the guy pulled a Robin Williams.

This time of year can be real depressing..that along having an argument with your partner and being so far away from home for +2 years. It all adds up.

Sometimes people just don't know where to turn and look to the wrong solution.

RIP

Ehumm... don't know how you came to your conclusions on that short news article...

Anyway, he might have been living elsewhere in the Philippines/Asia before ending up in San Carlos....

Also nothing says he committed suicide.....

• Like 1
RogerDuMond

Also nothing says he didn't.

• Like 2
Vulle Vuojas

Also nothing says he didn't.

But then why then take the step to claim he might have done it until there is more information?

bahalina buong

But then why then take the step to claim he might have done it until there is more information?

It's very obvious he killed himself....he was a a bad foreigner and that's what bad foreigners do....disregard the choke marks on his neck or bullet wounds on his head.  He was a very bad foreigner and should be dead.  Cremation, the sooner the better.   /sarcasm   and of course RIP.  Hope it wasn't our previous poster who had his own unique system for adjusting here.

Edited by bahalina buong
  • Like 1
Soarking

Ehumm... don't know how you came to your conclusions on that short news article...

Anyway, he might have been living elsewhere in the Philippines/Asia before ending up in San Carlos....

I could be wrong, but I doubt it. And I said being so far away from home for two PLUS years. still can be depressing being away from home.

Hanging someone with a garden hose would be a hard way to kill someone if it were murder. Sounds more like a move of desperation. Grabbing whatever is handy.

And it's well established that during the holiday season there is a spike in suicides.

• Like 2
cvgtpc1

Had a business...so another element for potential murder.....or deep depression to cause suicide.  In theory that means he had a majority business partner(s)?

And I said being so far away from home for two PLUS years. still can be depressing being away from home.

Obviously, I cannot speak for everyone. But, I can say this. I was happier in the Philippines, than I have ever been in any other country, including the one I am in now.

Either way, RIP to the ol' boy. I hope he finds peace in the next life. 

• Like 4
Soarking

Obviously, I cannot speak for everyone. But, I can say this. I was happier in the Philippines, than I have ever been in any other country, including the one I am in now.

Either way, RIP to the ol' boy. I hope he finds peace in the next life.

I agree thePhilippines can be a wonderful place to live. And it can be a living hell.

We will never really know why he took that route out if it was done by his own hand. It is sad when anybody makes that decision.

May he rest in peace.

• Like 4