BIFF’s jihad attacks kill 12 in Mindanao

senseless

milf biff

these guys really need to start thinking out what they call themselves more

i thought this thread was gonna have something to do with back to the future

I always giggle when I see the big KKK sign going to makati. Only in the philippines :P -- In their defense, They probably didn't have a good sense of world events at the time that name was created though.

• Like 1
cvgtpc1

It's probably worth a try though.

I agree....so when they then make their drive north to conquer other islands people with this opinion will see how wrong they were.

If it were the peaceful Muslims of Mindanao saying please give us our own space I could see it but these groups are using armed insurrection to get it.  You really think they're going to stop there if they achieve statehood?  

Plus the peaceful ones might not like it too much when Sharia is started.  But then again I will admit I don't know if the MILF/BIFF/MNLF/ASG practice it now in the areas they hold.  Maybe they want that part of it too.

cvgtpc1

I always giggle when I see the big KKK sign going to makati. Only in the philippines :P -- In their defense, They probably didn't have a good sense of world events at the time that name was created though.

There also is, or was, a restaurant in MOA by that name, thought pretty funny and took a pic for my US friends.

Same for MILF. It'd be really embarrassing when they find out what it means to the world...

Tullioz

The naivete of this comment is breath taking.

You will have to take that up with Mayor Duterte, that comes straight from his federalism proposal. 

Edited by Tullioz

Why not give them a real state??

...because they would oppress each other. Muslims can't get by with their own law. They need outsiders to rule them, though they rebel against their rulers. Actually, they need to stop being Muslim. There's no easy answer except for that.

• Like 3

Time for Christian Jihad. Death to all Muslim infidels!

AussieLex

Yep there is only one viable solution to terrorists ... kill the ferking lot of them ... give them a little and they want more and more and more... they will not stop ever... to fight an infection we take antibiotics to kill it... lets take some bullets and kill the terrorists... 

Its self defence after all isn't it ???

Yep there is only one viable solution to terrorists ... kill the ferking lot of them ... give them a little and they want more and more and more... they will not stop ever... to fight an infection we take antibiotics to kill it... lets take some bullets and kill the terrorists... 

Its self defence after all isn't it ???

Amen, brother. Preach on!

...because they would oppress each other.

But that wouldn't be Philippines' problem once they're made an independent state.

Ah, it time for glass making in the middle east.. :)