Message from Ma'am

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

Subtitles?

Deaf persons like to experience the queen's Christmas message as well.

• Like 1
SkyMan

Deaf persons like to experience the queen's Christmas message as well.

Deaf persons can click on the little CC at the bottom of the video and experience the queen's message as well.

Canuck Joe

Very classy Ma'am...appreciated the honesty on some of the origins of Xmas and how she didn't turn it into a blatant propaganda piece like some countries official Xmas message.

• Like 1
A_Simple_Man

Deaf persons can click on the little CC at the bottom of the video and experience the queen's message as well.

Being a bit hard of hearing myself I gave that a try, just to check it out.  But I don't see anything different when I press the little CC at the bottom.  What did you see that is different?

SkyMan

when I press the little CC at the bottom.  What did you see that is different?
You get the subtitles.

Courtesy for the Americans.

I found her entirely understandable.  If the rest of you could speak like her....             j/k

You get the subtitles.

I found her entirely understandable.  If the rest of you could speak like her....             j/k

Or spell like her....

I found her entirely understandable.  If the rest of you could speak like her....

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

• Like 1
cvgtpc1

Courtesy for the Americans.

What's funny is now on some US TV shows if a sutherner is speaking they add subtitles lol
  • Like 1
Headshot

What's funny is now on some US TV shows if a sutherner is speaking they add subtitles lol

Ohhhh...the horror.   :killself:

That's because so many people can't seem to understand proper 'merican. I mean, look at all those Commonwealth countries that hack it up as they do. :D

• Like 1
Alfred E. Neuman

And furthermore, I knight thee LinC regulars for keeping the peace.

Canuck Joe

That's because so many people can't seem to understand proper 'merican. I mean, look at all those Commonwealth countries that hack it up as they do. :D

Not only can I understand but I can speak it...not to bad at Jamaican and French bit of Chinese accents.
  • Like 1