Five millionth visitor... and it's a honey ?

http://www.philstar.com/headlines/2015/12/21/1535051/dot-surprises-philippiness-5-millionth-visitor

Call me cynical,,, but the Philippines has welcomed it's five millionth visitor, and believe it or not, turns out to be a hot young western chick, not an older balding over weight sex tourist ... ha, how lucky was that ..lol   

• Like 1
  • Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

http://www.philstar.com/headlines/2015/12/21/1535051/dot-surprises-philippiness-5-millionth-visitor

Call me cynical,,, but the Philippines has welcomed it's five millionth visitor, and believe it or not, turns out to be a hot young western chick, not an older balding over weight sex tourist ... ha, how lucky was that ..lol   

You can bet your life she was not exactly number 5 mil, and they staged it to meet certain criteria. 

This whole country is about facades and 'show'. Why would this be any different. 

• Like 7
colemanlee

You can bet your life she was not exactly number 5 mil, and they staged it to meet certain criteria. 

I have it on good authority it was actually this guy, who is shown refusing the bouquet and the notoriety as he was supposed to be on a  trade junket to China....but was making a detour to Angeles City

post-16622-0-65176700-1450841788_thumb.jpg

• Like 4
  • Administrator
Salty Dog
“The fact that we have crossed the 5 million mark is that we are already in the big league,” Bengzon said.

“This will allow us to compete more strongly against other destinations in the region. After the 5 millionth mark the next will be 5 millionth,” he added.

bth_huh.jpg

• Like 2
A_Simple_Man

turns out to be a hot young western chick

Ummm Filipino -  American.  Which is why its a big deal.

• Administrator
Salty Dog

Ummm Filipino -  American.  Which is why its a big deal.

That's American-Filipino...  :db:

• Like 1
oztony

I wonder if she was offered impunity from planted bullets during her stay , 

All these ridiculous gestures because of rampant corruption in other areas , 

If they want good publicity they are going to have to go a lot deeper than a meaningless award like that , like clean house properly.