California cop shoots unarmed drunk driver 'by accident'

• Administrator
Salty Dog

I miss the days when I only allowed Philippines related news articles. 

smiley-face-eating-popcorn.png

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jester

• AussieLex

• Paul

• Salty Dog

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just another day at the office for "out of control" American law enforcement.  He "forgot" he shot a man in the neck and provided no first aid at all.  Should be charged with attempted murder.  Just m

What a load of shit.   What was his finger doing on the trigger then? I've never heard of any academy   that doesn't teach officers to keep their finger off the trigger and indexed along the frame u

i don't think this has anything to do with feeling sorry for the guy or the girl for that matter.. or not   it has more to do with the cop and in a broader sense law enforcement over all   people

Posted Images

Straight up murder...

Thank god he wasn't black...

Considering my best, closest friend in the world was killed - MURDERED by a drunk driver, I have no sympathy for the driver, in this, or any case. 

If he died, he died. No loss. 

• Administrator
Salty Dog

Straight up murder...

Thank god he wasn't black...

Who are you talking about?

The guy was only wounded.

oztony

The guy got shot in the neck , unwarranted , do I feel sorry for him No , did the cop feck up , yes , there you have it fella's  simple stuff really.....

• Like 1
smokey

The guy got shot in the neck , unwarranted , do I feel sorry for him No , did the cop feck up , yes , there you have it fella's  simple stuff really.....

I like the news here when there is a shoot out between 5 bad guys and 5 police and all the bad guys die with a bullet to the head and none of the police are injured .... now that is a happy ending

• Like 3
AussieLex

I got no sympathy for the drunk driver... he killed his wife and put others at risk through his actions ...

But yeah in mitigation we could say he was drunk and panicked ... just as we could stay in the heat of the moment the cop forgot he shot the dude... 

• Like 2

... so crucifying all police because of a few bad apples is like crucifying all expats because of the few who do bad things.

The reason this happens is because police close ranks around the bad apple, and so get disdained by law abiding citizens. If instead they were diligent in policing themselves they would receive the respect they deserve. 

• Like 2
and a jeep barker killed another jeep barker over 10 peso he was owed  

Those 10 pesos add up.  If you let a 1000 barkers get away with owing you 10 then it quickly becomes 10,000p.  Now that's something to "bark" about.

Edited by Cebudog

Back in the good old days, the cop had a throw down. Jester

Who are you talking about?

The guy was only wounded.

Well then...never mind

Good police work, shoot first...

I miss the days when I only allowed Philippines related news articles. 

Philippine NEWS is dull, boring and seldom has a video!   

The reason this happens is because police close ranks around the bad apple, and so get disdained by law abiding citizens. If instead they were diligent in policing themselves they would receive the respect they deserve. 

Most groups close ranks, it is just normal to try to protect your own, it can be seen on this very forum, Americans from the same political group usually stick together and Brits and Aussies will very often attack any American who dares to comment on something about their country, that is just how life is.

• Like 1
USMC-Retired

The guy died that was shot by the cop.  

Most groups close ranks, it is just normal to try to protect your own, it can be seen on this very forum, Americans from the same political group usually stick together and Brits and Aussies will very often attack any American who dares to comment on something about their country, that is just how life is.

To the point of fabricating lies  ?

• Like 5