The Miss Universe host crowned the wrong winner Philippines Won

musicman666

This probably wouldn't have happened if Trump had been in charge of it yet.    :)

At least trump would have been reading the card the right way up.

• Like 1
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Salty Dog

• colemanlee

• oztony

• hitman

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yah... pretty messed up   Poor Gals... both of them. One thought she won and the crown was ripped from her and the other one thought she lost and was totally screwed out of her winning moment in th

Posted Images

Well just maybe it was all a ploy to get free publicity  Remember ALL Publicity is good even if bad !!!! Nobody will ever forget Miss Universe show again as the whole world,,,,,, OOPS  Universe is talking about it!!!! Now in a few day if they announce  we are GIVING MISS Columbia ALL THE MONEY AND GIFTS THAT WE CAN GIVE TO HER AS IF SHE HAD REALLY WON!!! more great free publicity,  SO  THINK ABOUT  IT  ARE PEOPLE THAT SMART!!!!! 

cvgtpc1

I think Miss PI should be disqualified for being a ringer....Wurtzbach???

My wife doesn't agree with me, says she's a real pinay.

oztony

Miss Colombia offered $1 million for sex tape from Vivid Entertainment after Miss Universe disaster 

Miss Colombia was embarrassed when she was stripped of her Miss Universe crown. But now she can “benefit” from stripping off everything else, a p*orn producer claims in his latest come-on.

Vivid Entertainment has offered Ariadna Gutierrez $1 million to make a sex tape — telling the shortest-reigning Miss Universe she could “benefit” from her experience financially while also “increasing your

fame way past that of the new Miss Universe.”

"She's going to fade into anonymity over time ... and this is a way for her to stay relevant and even increase her fame," Vivid honcho Steven Hirsch told the Daily News.

Best of all, she could act out a revenge fantasy against pageant emcee Steve Harvey, who named Gutierrez the winner when the crown actually belonged to Miss Philippines.

"She could do some movie where she would tie up the host of a Miss Universe pageant and whip him," Hirsch said.

In a letter sent to the Miss Universe pageant offices, he likened Gutierrez to 1984 Miss America winner Vanessa Williams, who was stripped of her crown after old nude photos of her were published.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/colombia-offered-1-million-sex-tape-article-1.2474723

Edited by oztony
  • Like 3
colemanlee

I await with baited breath :yahoo:

• Like 1

A black man who really screws the easiest things up. Presidential material.

• Like 2
  • Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

I think Miss PI should be disqualified for being a ringer....Wurtzbach???

I suppose you think "Lopez", "Lim" or "Martinez" is more "Filipino"? 

Ever heard of former Senator Dick Gordon? 

• Like 1
cvgtpc1

I suppose you think "Lopez", "Lim" or "Martinez" is more "Filipino"? 

Ever heard of former Senator Dick Gordon? 

Was meant as tongue in cheek....but if Ms. Lim was a dual citizen I would joke about the same thing.  Next time I'll add a smiley to denote my attempts at humor.  

Actually I never thought of the names Lopez and Martinez as Filipino names.....learned something new.

Was meant as tongue in cheek....but if Ms. Lim was a dual citizen I would joke about the same thing. Next time I'll add a smiley to denote my attempts at humor.

Actually I never thought of the names Lopez and Martinez as Filipino names.....learned something new.

Years (centuries) ago Spanish surnames were forced upon the people. I think I read that in "Noli me Tangere", the novel by Jose Rizal. It is a must read for anyone visiting or living in the Philippines.