The Miss Universe host crowned the wrong winner Philippines Won

The whole event reminded me of WWE (wrestling). Staged!

What a load of tripe!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Salty Dog

• colemanlee

• oztony

• hitman

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yah... pretty messed up   Poor Gals... both of them. One thought she won and the crown was ripped from her and the other one thought she lost and was totally screwed out of her winning moment in th

Posted Images

Glad I got to see this one before the moderates delete it.

Laughed my ass off.

I'm glad you both found it so amusing. 

Happy Holidays (not Christmas).

• Like 1
JamesMusslewhite

Well I can see how Stevie made the mistake as Columbia and Philippines are spelled so similarly, and the Latino crowd members were so gracious as they booed Miss. Philippines.

• Like 1

I think you need a doctors visit.... You eyes need checked and I am almost positive you have a case of yellow fever :)

What! Have you been smoking coconut palm?  :rofl:

SkyMan

Close, but I don't think so.

Miss Columbia

attachicon.gif miss columbia.jpeg

Miss Philippines

attachicon.gif miss philippines.jpg

In those pics I'd give the nod to Miss Colombia.  Now if Miss Wurtzbach (Good Pinoy name there) were to get some sun that would improve things.

I agree with Broden, probably a publicity thing.  Without the screw up, the contest would have been pretty much unnoticed.

He tweeted "Philippians" (2 p's). But his versions of both countries are perfectly acceptable eubonic spellings.

When we all start speaking eubonics he'll be fine but until then he screwed up and insulted 2 countries on what some would consider a highly visible international stage (although really it's just a joke.)

JamesMusslewhite

10260022_987561414636480_662662597478886

• Like 3
Canuck Joe

Bah humbug.  I think Pia's a wee honey and I love her accent:

I also love her Mondrian-inspired frock/playsuit in the above clip and hope she wears it when I treat her to a Maccy D's and show her a good time.

I hated her entourage...well connected types.
  • Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

Congratulations to Miss Germany on the win

..errrr I mean Miss Philippines?

At least she actually is a true Filipino - was raised in country and speaks the language. Normally they make an ass of themselves jumping and hooting all over someone who has done something noteworthy and is 1/256th Filipino and has never set foot in the country. 

• Like 4
  • Administrator
Salty Dog
To take her mind off being mistakenly announced Miss Universe, Miss Columbia went to get her teeth whitened.

The Dentist told her she needs a crown.

• Like 6
  • Administrator
Salty Dog
Everybody's confused about how the wrong woman got crowned Miss Universe.

I'm still confused about how a man won Woman of the Year.

• Like 4
colemanlee

At least she actually is a true Filipino - was raised in country and speaks the language. Normally they make an ass of themselves jumping and hooting all over someone who has done something noteworthy and is 1/256th Filipino and has never set foot in the country. 

Agreed but now Im trying to figure out what happened to the german as she was born there?

SkyMan

Everybody's confused about how the wrong woman got crowned Miss Universe.

I'm still confused about how a man won Woman of the Year.

Is that really so hard to understand with a gay muslim kenyan in the white house?

• Like 2

I have contacted ms Columbia and offered her a proper consolation prize

She should be answering soon

• Like 2
Kahuna

This probably wouldn't have happened if Trump had been in charge of it yet.    :)

• Like 2