The Miss Universe host crowned the wrong winner Philippines Won

Miss Philippines looked so innocent, Miss Colombia not so.... 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• colemanlee

• Salty Dog

• HeyMike

• Monsoon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yah... pretty messed up   Poor Gals... both of them. One thought she won and the crown was ripped from her and the other one thought she lost and was totally screwed out of her winning moment in th

Posted Images

I am shocked that the Philippine gal won....more than a couple of the candidate's were better looking IMHO

Miss Puerto Rico, Destiny Vélez, would have gotten my vote....LOL

Bet Steave won't be asked to host again....lol

Always liked Steave Harvey.... he admitted he voted for a certain presidential candidate based soley because of the color of the candidate's dark skin color

Sorry mate can't agree with you. To me Miss Philippines is a true beauty, she would still look beautiful without the "war paint" or make-up...and she has brains to boot!!

BossHog

suddenly, dunno why, but i miss the world cup rugby topic very muchly.

• Like 2
RogerDuMond

suddenly, dunno why, but i miss the world cup rugby topic very muchly.

We know why.

post-6207-0-20551600-1450713938_thumb.jpg

• Like 7
HeyMike

Not for nothin', but neither girl does anything for me. In the eye of the beholder, I guess.

• Administrator
Salty Dog

perhaps they did this on purpose.. just to get some press

look at how much press they are getting

maybe in an attempt to make these kinds of pageants viable again

while i am sure there are places like the RP that really still get in to them i don't think most of the western world does and that hurts advertising dollars

look at the miss america pageant for instance.. no one in america can tell you who miss america is

if this hadn't happened last night the entire pageant would of went totally under the radar 

It's all about the pride thing in the Philippines.

Even if what got her the win was because she doesn't actually look like a full blooded Filipina, which for some reason, only us expats seem to appreciate.

What does that say for a people who saving face and pride is everything, if they don't embrace their own mothers, sisters and daughters as beautiful women.

Edited by Salty Dog
Scotsbloke

Bah humbug.  I think Pia's a wee honey and I love her accent:

I also love her Mondrian-inspired frock/playsuit in the above clip and hope she wears it when I treat her to a Maccy D's and show her a good time.

Sorry mate can't agree with you. To me Miss Philippines is a true beauty, she would still look beautiful without the "war paint" or make-up...and she has brains to boot!!

I think you need a doctors visit.... You eyes need checked and I am almost positive you have a case of yellow fever :)

Edited by KID
Scottiev

Congratulations to Miss Germany on the win

..errrr I mean Miss Philippines?

• Like 5
contraman

It just looks as though the Philippines had to wait for an overseas aid check to clear before that Payola could be counted :idontknow:

liquido

I wonder what the rules are for which country you can represent?

For example..

Born in Spain,biological Father is from Norway mother from France then given up for adoption,adopted Father from Iran and mother from China....So the contestant has a pic of 5 countries?   

throttleplate

are they sure the winner isnt a ladyboy? do they check down under for proof?

• Like 1

and the Rumours keep coming.........Some lady i know who is determined to be a Scoop Reporter, posted this on FB and i cannot believe how many people believed her......I had to tell her and she pulled it down.....

post-7902-0-47830600-1450745375_thumb.jpg