The Miss Universe host crowned the wrong winner Philippines Won

greatplace

The host of the Miss Universe crowned the wrong winner What a f$$k up the host read the card wrong and claimed the Columbia girl as winner.  They then had to remove the crown and sash from the poor girl and reward it to the Philippine girl

• Like 3
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• colemanlee

• Salty Dog

• HeyMike

• Monsoon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yah... pretty messed up   Poor Gals... both of them. One thought she won and the crown was ripped from her and the other one thought she lost and was totally screwed out of her winning moment in th

Posted Images

I am shocked that the Philippine gal won....more than a couple of the candidate's were better looking IMHO

Miss Puerto Rico, Destiny Vélez, would have gotten my vote....LOL

Bet Steave won't be asked to host again....lol

Always liked Steave Harvey.... he admitted he voted for a certain presidential candidate based soley because of the color of the candidate's dark skin color

Edited by KID

TOTAL SCREW UP........So Sad and Embarrassing...

post-7902-0-80506200-1450674873_thumb.jpg

post-7902-0-97645400-1450675235_thumb.jpg

smokey

Ban all pageant people who dont have at least two degrees ...   I think the problem was the girl has a degree in business admin. and not English major 

colemanlee

Wait for the nationalist to make some kinda big deal about it.....I can see that coming

• Like 1
oztony

How do you stuff that up ? Go to 1;15 and he says , listen folks , "let me just take control of this" ,

Well that was what the obvious problem was to begin with , HE had control of it ....FFS 

No youtube copy had this part in it so I had supply this one.

http://www.9news.com.au/entertainment/2015/12/21/14/16/miss-universe-2015-host-reads-out-wrong-name-as-winner

• Like 2
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

I am shocked that the Philippine gal won....more than a couple of the candidate's were better looking IMHO

Miss Puerto Rico, Destiny Vélez, would have gotten my vote....LOL

Bet Steave won't be asked to host again....lol

Always liked Steave Harvey.... he admitted he voted for a certain presidential candidate based soley because of the color of the candidate's dark skin color

How can you say that when she has the look and beauty of a typical Filipina. Well typical if they are a german citizen born in Germany and are  5' 8" tall.  :db:

• Like 2
colemanlee

Pia Wurtzbach

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is both a German and Filipino name. The middle name Alonzo, which is the mother's maiden name, is based on the naming standards in the Philippines while the surname is Wurtzbach.
Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach Beauty pageant titleholder 220px-Pia_Alonzo_Wurtzbach_in_Philippine
Pia Wurtzbach in Philippine Terno
Born Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach

September 24, 1989 (age 26)

StuttgartBaden-Württemberg,Germany Hometown Cagayan de OroMisamis OrientalPhilippines Occupation Beauty queen, actress, model, host, TV personality, chef, beauty writer, stylist, makeup artist Height 1.73 m (5 ft 8 in) [1] Measurements 34 - 23 - 35 Hair color Brown Eye color Brown Title(s) Miss Universe 2015

Miss Universe Philippines 2015 Major

competition(s) Binibining Pilipinas 2013

(1st runner-up)

Binibining Pilipinas 2014

(Top 15)

Binibining Pilipinas 2015

(Winner)

Miss Universe 2015

(Winner)

Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach (born September 24, 1989) is a German-Filipina actress, model, host, TV personality, chef, beauty writer, stylist, makeup artist and beauty pageant titleholder who was crowned Miss Universe 2015. She won theBinibining Pilipinas 2015 national pageant representing Cagayan de Oro.[2][3][4] At the Miss Universe 2015 pageant, she won the title of Miss Universe.

Personal life

Pia Wurtzbach's father is German and her mother is Filipino. She was born in Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg. She has a younger sister. She finished her secondary education at ABS-CBN Distance Learning School in Quezon City and studied Culinary Arts at the Center for Asian Culinary Studies in San Juan, Metro Manila.[5][6][7]

Career

Pia Wurtzbach is a professional model, actress, host and TV personality. She is also a Culinary Arts graduate from the Center for Culinary Studies. At age 4, under the name Pia Romero, she worked as an actress and was managed byABS-CBN's theatrical agency called Star Magic. Among her TV credits are the teen-oriented series K2BU, the concert variety program ASAP, the romance anthology Your Song, the sitcom show Bora, and the drama series Sa Piling Mo.[7][8][9][10] She appeared in films such as Kung Ako Na Lang Sana (2003), All My Life (2004), and All About Love(2006).[8][11] At present she is a stylist, makeup artist and beauty writer for Inquirer Lifestyle's 2bU section.[5][12]

Pageantry

Seems to have been educated here...

Alfred E. Neuman

And when he apologized, he tweeted sorry to miss philipians and miss columbia.

• Like 1

Yah... pretty messed up

Poor Gals... both of them. One thought she won and the crown was ripped from her and the other one thought she lost and was totally screwed out of her winning moment in the spotlight.

So, I think it's fair to say that Steve Harvey can't read, and Trump will come out and rightfully state things were never that f*cked up when he ran things lol.

He had one fricken job... to read the names on the card and he failed.

Can't stop laughing.. 

Not sure anyone's gonna hire that tool anytime  soon.. Dude shouldn't  have skipped so many

classes in high school... 

Miss Columbia is better looking imo though

Edited by hitman
  • Like 2
Canuck Joe

That was horrible! Steve must feel so bad!! I bet he is in hiding for a while lol.

Edited by Canuck Joe

I guess if He is not asked to host Miss Universe again and needs work He could run for President.

His slogan could be "I'm better than the guy you have now cause I appoligize when I screw up reading the prompter."

Edited by diverdon
  • Like 1