Ferguson Protester Sentenced To Eight Years For Setting Fire

Stupid is as stupid does, lets hope more of the thugs who burned the city down and looted go to jail for their crimes. 

A prominent Ferguson protester who pleaded guilty to trying to burn down a QuikTrip was sentenced to eight years in prison.

Joshua Williams, who was 19 at the time of the incident, was charged with first-degree arson, second-degree burglary and stealing under $500.

Williams started a fire at the convenience store in Berkeley, Mo., on Dec. 24, 2014, during protests after a black man was fatally shot by a police officer.

Williams was a prominent figure in the Black Lives Matter movement in Ferguson, Mo. He was profiled by MSNBC and he was even flown to Washington D.C., where he was a speaker at a rally organized by Rev. Al Sharpton.

According to reports, the QuikTrip's surveillance cameras showed that Williams was wearing the same outfit during the arson and burglary as he was wearing during his speech in D.C. http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/12/18/%E2%80%8Bferguson-protester-joshua-williams-sentenced-8-years-quiktrip-arson

• Like 5
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

if you can't burn down a gas station just exactly how are you supposed to protest something

• Like 3
colemanlee

The only people that will burn down their own neighborhood  .....then wonder who is gona rebuild it for them

• Like 4
contraman

then wonder who is gona rebuild it for them

Oh, But they know the answer to that even before they do it. (and it is not them who will rebuild it)   Same in every country :idontknow:

• Like 1
throttleplate

1 down...the rest of St.louis to go

and then there is Baltimore

battleborn

I'm shocked.  You mean you can do prison time for stealing and burning a business down during a protest?

• Like 1

I'm shocked.  You mean you can do prison time for stealing and burning a business down during a protest?

Well, that's just______racist !        :ROFLMAO:

• Admin (Retired)
broden

yeah of course, i mean it's no talking crap about some dudes dog..but it's still illegal

• Like 1
Ozepete

Wow, eight years for trying to start a fire at a demonstration and stealing less than $500. 

And does anyone know what the cop got for shooting and killing the unarmed kid that the demonstration was all about? :scratch_head:

That unarmed kid had all ready assualted the police officer in his cruiser while trying to grab his weapon and was full on football charging the officer when he was shot SO the officer was found not guilty of any charges

• Like 8
woodchopper

silly buggers dont realise that certain colours are easier seen around large fires at night,,,,,,, :yahoo: