HELLO TO YOU ALL.

CARHARTTBOB

CARHARTTBOB

WANTED TO INTRODUCE MYSELF FINALLY. I'VE BEEN GOING TO CEBU SINCE 2001, THATS WHEN I MARRIED MY FILIPINA WIFE ON 9/11/01. THATS A DAY I WON'T FORGET FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE. WE TRAVEL TO CEBU IN THE WINTERS FOR FOUR MONTHS, AND HOPEFULLY WILL RETIRE IN THREE MORE YEARS. WE RESIDE IN LUHOD BARILI, CEBU AND ALSO IN GILOCTOG BARILI, CEBU. WE WILL BE ARRIVING THIS DECEMBER 18TH AND STAY UNTIL APRIL 9TH. WOULD ENJOY MEETING SOME OF THE FORUM MEMBERS THIS YEAR. WILL POST AGAIN SOON, YOUR INFORMATION ON THIS FORUM IS ALWAYS VERY INFORMATIVE. THANKS TO ALL.

WANTED TO INTRODUCE MYSELF FINALLY. I'VE BEEN GOING TO CEBU SINCE 2001, THATS WHEN I MARRIED MY FILIPINA WIFE ON 9/11/01. THATS A DAY I WON'T FORGET FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE. WE TRAVEL TO CEBU IN THE WINTERS FOR FOUR MONTHS, AND HOPEFULLY WILL RETIRE IN THREE MORE YEARS. WE RESIDE IN LUHOD BARILI, CEBU AND ALSO IN GILOCTOG BARILI, CEBU. WE WILL BE ARRIVING THIS DECEMBER 18TH AND STAY UNTIL APRIL 9TH. WOULD ENJOY MEETING SOME OF THE FORUM MEMBERS THIS YEAR. WILL POST AGAIN SOON, YOUR INFORMATION ON THIS FORUM IS ALWAYS VERY INFORMATIVE. THANKS TO ALL.

:( to the forum!

Welcome to Cebu.

Why are you typing in all CAPS ? ? ? That means you are YELLING !

( I used to wear Carhartts also ... but they just too hot to wear here )

CARHARTTBOB
Welcome to Cebu.

Why are you typing in all CAPS ? ? ? That means you are YELLING !

( I used to wear Carhartts also ... but they just too hot to wear here )

I'M NOT YELLING--ITS EASIER FOR ME TO READ THE CAPS. I HAVE TO ADMIT THAT MY TYPING SKILLS ARE NOT THE BEST AND JUMPING FROM SMALL TO LARGE LETTERS IS TO TIME CONSUMING FOR ME.

I'M NOT YELLING--ITS EASIER FOR ME TO READ THE CAPS. I HAVE TO ADMIT THAT MY TYPING SKILLS ARE NOT THE BEST AND JUMPING FROM SMALL TO LARGE LETTERS IS TO TIME CONSUMING FOR ME.

Carhartt-Introduces-C.jpg

HERE IS A PICTURE OF MYSELF IN MY CARHARTTS !

OK THEN I WILL YELL ALSO .....

HOW ARE YOUR TEXTING SKILLS ? MAYBE WE CAN BE TEXT MATES.

LETS MEET UP SO WE CAN KICK IT OLDSCHOOL !

small letters does it for me

:D

Edited by scianna54
KeithAngel

Now thats publication Balay!!! :D

Welcome to the forum Bob

Hey hey hey !!!!!!!!!! I thought this was a "family" forum. Keep posting pics of pimpled up man ass and I will insist we get some camel toe pics posted as well. After all fair is fair.

Hey hey hey !!!!!!!!!! I thought this was a "family" forum. Keep posting pics of pimpled up man ass and I will insist we get some camel toe pics posted as well. After all fair is fair.

You want camel toe? YOU GOT IT.

post-2046-1225293624_thumb.jpg

• Admin (Retired)
broden

gonna have to password protect this thread :D