Sign in to follow this  
jtmwatchbiz

[RESOLVED] Headshot (Bill) may urgently need O+ blood

Paul
Would you get this tested out at Red Cross opposite Cebu Doctors Hospital?

Any hospital can type your blood. 

I would imagine you could go to Hi-Precision Diagnostics, or other similar clinic, to do the same?

Sir,

I don't think I have your blood type and I have forgotten my blood type. Probably suppressed from the memory banks.

But I will find out and let you know.

Most members, due to this forum having been a huge supporter of donating over the years, add their blood type to their profiles. In the past, it has been more for donating rather than receiving though. I guess it is time to rethink my position on that, asking people to put their blood types in, for either. 

If / When you type your blood, please add it to your profile, if you would. 

• Like 2

A_Simple_Man

I would imagine you could go to Hi-Precision Diagnostics, or other similar clinic, to do the same?

Yes.  I did that years ago and they even give a pretty, laminated card that shows your blood type in big letters.

• Like 2

Hy H

Yes.  I did that years ago and they even give a pretty, laminated card that shows your blood type in big letters.

I heard they do charge fair bit for it these days....back in Oz anyway I was told.

Whereabouts did you did yours, you mind me askin?

Paul

Whereabouts did you did yours, you mind me askin?

I'm sure any location can do it for you. Just pick the one closest to you

• Like 1

to_dave007

Just tripped over this thread.  Type A+ here so all I can offer Bill from the boonies is a "Get well soon".  Sounds like good news that there is no bleeding.

I didn't see what Hospital Bill is in.. Cebu Doctors?

Headshot

I need anybody with O+ who thinks they are qualified to come to the blood bank on the first floor of CDUH to become a qualified donor. I don't need a transfusion yet, but if I get to that point, things will have to move fast. Please PM me if you can do it, and I will exchange contact information with you.

• Like 1

contraman

who thinks they are qualified

As a point of interest, What are the qualification to become a blood donor in the Philippines.

eg. age, health, medications etc ?

Bill H

As a point of interest, What are the qualification to become a blood donor in the Philippines.

eg. age, health, medications etc ?

Forget it Ape, you're too hairy, have a tendency to throw shit too much, and would probably bend the needle with your tough hide.

I think your over-all health is a larger factor than your chronological age.  They also don't want any blood born diseases.  Imagine that?

• Like 2

contraman

Forget it Ape, you're too hairy, have a tendency to throw shit too much, and would probably bend the needle with your tough hide.

I think your over-all health is a larger factor than your chronological age.  They also don't want any blood born diseases.  Imagine that?

Okay, I will bring a couple of pints with me.

Not for Bill, Its for me, I will probably loose a bit after falling down those stairs at SM Seaside :yahoo:

• Like 2

colemanlee

Ill be there the 24th...O+ if they will take it from an old guy....hmm down a pint or two...cheaper drunk... :yahoo:

• Like 2

Bill H

Ill be there the 24th...O+ if they will take it from an old guy....hmm down a pint or two...cheaper drunk... :yahoo:

Ummmmmm I think he was hoping for actual blood, not Jack with a little blood mixed in.

• Like 2

colemanlee

Ummmmmm I think he was hoping for actual blood, not Jack with a little blood mixed in.

At least, its good booze, not Tanduay

Edited by colemanlee
  • Like 3

Skywalker

Don't knock tanduay, it does the same job.

I'm up this early sending the kids to mass at school.  Silly bloody religion this is!

• Like 2

colemanlee

Don't knock tanduay, it does the same job.

I'm up this early sending the kids to mass at school.  Silly bloody religion this is!

Wifey just took all the kids and headed to church...something about you have to do it for nine days...its beyond me but if it makes them happy, rock on

• Like 4