Sign in to follow this  
jtmwatchbiz

[RESOLVED] Headshot (Bill) may urgently need O+ blood

jtmwatchbiz

Bill just told me he may be in urgent need of O+ blood so if there are any willing donors close to cebu city please post here and/or text me at 0908-253-8092.  if needed i will arrange transportation and/or accommodations if a donor is far from the city.

Bill also said he may have wifi later today and will be able to post updates here and get in contact with any potential donors as well. 

Canuck Joe

And if you need papaya leaf extract let me know...

delancey

Bill just in case you read this first :

Haven't looked at the Red Cross Card in fifteen years but O stands out in my mind. If so I will PM you personally within 4 hours of this posting.

• Like 2

Canuck Joe

Doc Chase

if you are O negative you should be able to donate also.

Lee

Hope you do not need the blood, get well soon young man.... 

• Like 3

RogerDat

My wife is O + , But is 67 years old.They will not take her normally. 

She is willing so post if required and acceptable.

• Like 3

SkyMan

Spent some time with Bill this afternoon.  To be honest if we weren't in a hospital and him with an IV I wouldn't have suspected a thing.  I guess Dengue's like that, once the fever passes the platelets drop and you are normal, maybe a bit weak, until it becomes critical.  Glad to hear your platelet count drop is stabilizing.   Let us know if you need platelets, my MIL thinks my wife is O+.  When she told me that she said, but I'm female.  Hahahahaha

• Like 9

samatm

Bill I'm O+  and just dropped by your new digs..and left a package for you with organic  Barley Juice 'm on call  if you need d blood.  jus tholla (caveat --- Mejia will have to clear me to donate) 

• Like 4

SkyMan

My wife is O + , But is 67 years old.They will not take her normally. 

She is willing so post if required and acceptable.

I think blood cells only live about 3 months.  I don't think age is a factor for donating in the US.  Maybe here they're worried about damaging an older person's veins or something.   :killself:

bluecarabao

My two children and I contracted dengue all at the same time. I got so that I could not even hardly walk. We found out that tawa-tawa, a weedlike shrub, cures dengue. I had to be admitted to hospital as my platelet count was very low. They started to administer dextrose via i v drip. My wife boiled up some cleaned tawa-tawa,and boiled it along with its roots,strained it and then mixed it with Gatorade which contains dextrose. The kids came around within two days,I took three days of drinking that concoction before my blood platelet count leveled of and climbed back to normal.

Tawa tawa has been scientifically proven to build blood platelet. Davao Doctors did an in-house study,but will not real ease the results,humm, wonder why,could it be the eighty thousand peso to one hundred and eighty thousand peso that the rob from dengue patients?

I understand that papaya leaves will also work.

One's platelet count can go to zero and survive as long as there is no bleeding of the gums ,nose etc. There are people that live each and everyday with very low or even zero blood platelet count. Condition is called Thrombocytopenia.

We actually had a regular customer who haids from New Zealand who walked around with next to zero blood platelet count.He was under the impression that a pack of beer a day was working for him.

• Like 5

Steve and Myrlita

I went through this last Christmas. My count went down to 26K. At one point, I was advised to "Get my house in order". Then the doctor took a chance and started an antibiotic for the Amoeba virus and I climbed back up. Praise God. I thought I was gonna make Myrlita a widow. Bill, I'm O+ but a diabetic so ineligible. Sorry. I pray you will be ok. God Bless....

• Like 4

cebulover2000

Txt message sent, I am 0+ but away for a few days starting Sunday

• Like 2

jtmwatchbiz

i just woke up and replied to your text.  thanks for also posting your info in this thread as bill now knows you are also a potential donor if needed.

Edited by jtmwatchbiz
  • Like 3

Hy H

i just woke up and replied to your text.  thanks for also posting your info in this thread as bill now knows you are also a potential donor if needed.

Send you an PM about donor issues but made an mistake on info and could not be able to correct it due forum guidelines.

jtmwatchbiz

Send you an PM about donor issues but made an mistake on info and could not be able to correct it due forum guidelines.

no problem i got your message and replied and thanks.  

Paul

If he needs the blood, it would definitely be before Sunday. 

Headshot

My CBC this morning showed my platelet count at 65,000, so it is still going down, but slowly now. Hopefully, it will stabilize and start to rise before it hits the magic number of 50,000.

One thing...I cannot eat the food here. It may be a mental block (because I got food poisoning here four years ago), but they have no concept of the temperature food should be kept in order to keep it good...so everything is room temperature when served. Who knows how long it has been sitting out before it was served? In any event, every time I have tried to eat the meat they serve, I have puked. In fact, the only things I have found edible have been the fruits and a cucumber and tomato salad.

• Like 4

jtmwatchbiz

I cannot eat the food here

i will be around there this afternoon as Samantha is undergoing a procedure so text me if you want something edible and my wife will whip something up for you.  

• Like 3

Headshot

Some fruit would be good. I can always eat bananas. I have that in common with Contraman.

Edited by Headshot
  • Like 5

broden

Some fruit would be good. I can always eat bananas. I have that in common with Contraman.

remember all the best vitamins are in the skin

• Like 2

jtmwatchbiz

i've been called worse things than a fruit, and since you're not feeling well i will ignore the insults and bring you some bananas later today :)  

• Like 1

contraman

I have that in common with Contraman.

Just don't eat the complete stocks before I get there :)

• Like 2