Very sad to report that Bill's (Headshot) daughter passed away.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jtmwatchbiz

• Paul

• f3jedi

• Salty Dog

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

fellow members, unfortunately i received news that Bill's 41 year old daughter in the USA passed away last nite.  to make matters worse, Bill is also in cebu doctor's hospital with his own health prob

we are heading over to cebu doctor's hospital in a while and will pass along all your condolences.  bill just told me his blood pressure and temperature has been brought under control and he is past t

So very sorry for your Loss Headshot. Just tragic to lose one's daughter. I hope your recovery from the hospital is speedy as well.  If I have learned anything from you over the years, is that your t

Posted Images

Lordblacknail

Bill, our thoughts and prayers are with you in this time of pain. If there is anything we can do to help, just let us know.

My condolences Bill. Sorry to hear about the passing of your daughter. Our prayers are with you and we hope you feel better soon.

Topper

Hard to know what to say except to add to what your good friends here have said and that is we share your grief and wish you a speedy and healthy recovery . Its times like this we realise our vulnerability and how fickle life can be ..

Headshot, I am sorry for the loss of your daughter. I can not imagine how you must feel. I will pray that you recover from your own illness soon, and for comfort for you and your family.

CardiacKid

So sorry to hear of your loss. Get Well. Will keep you and yours in our prayers.

RIP

No parent should ever have to bury their child. We deeply saddened by your tragic loss.

I hope you get well soon. I will see you next week either at home or the hospital.