Hello from a Newbie

Hello all, my names Brian, from alabama. Got in Cebu April 2007 and enjoying the country pretty much. My wife and I will be returning to the USA next year but until then hope to meet some new found friends and acquaintences. We currently live outside of Talisay City in Barangay Pooc, but looking for something a bit more upscale and closer to(but not in) the city of Cebu. Browsed through the forums and I have found out a lot of information that I just never asked anyone before. Think I'll be getting more involved in these forums as time goes on. You all take care of yourselves. :)

Hi Bryan,

What part of Bammy? Smoke City? :)

I'm from Savannah, Gawga. Glad to see you here.

Another "southerner", to get on Steve's last nerve, that's exactly what we need. :D

Hehehehe

Hi Bryan,

What part of Bammy? Smoke City? :)

I'm from Savannah, Gawga. Glad to see you here.

Another "southerner", to get on Steve's last nerve, that's exactly what we need. :D

Hehehehe

Enterprise(Outside of Dothan) though I am a displaced Michigander actually. Left there when I "joined" the military in 1970., and never returned. Good to know there are some fellow southerners out there...lol. Thanks for the welcome

Brian (I am still getting accustomed to this site/forums so please bear with me while I learn all the gizmo's!)

Hehehehe

Hi Brian and Welcome to LIC. :D

Don't let Paul fool you, I only harass him :)

Hi Brian and Welcome to LIC. :D

Don't let Paul fool you, I only harass him :)

I kinda was figuring that....lol

Thanks for the welcome

ancienrocka
Hello all, my names Brian, from alabama. Got in Cebu April 2007 and enjoying the country pretty much. My wife and I will be returning to the USA next year but until then hope to meet some new found friends and acquaintences. We currently live outside of Talisay City in Barangay Pooc, but looking for something a bit more upscale and closer to(but not in) the city of Cebu. Browsed through the forums and I have found out a lot of information that I just never asked anyone before. Think I'll be getting more involved in these forums as time goes on. You all take care of yourselves. :(

Hi Brian,

As a European/Australian I would also like to welcome you to the forum and hope you will

not believe all the bad things you hear about us.

You should try to go on one the boat trips organised by Bob and Paul - you have a choice of

family friendly or outrageous,mainly male, fun - you will meet a lot of nice people there.