Kim Jong-Un claims North Korea 'has developed a hydrogen bomb'

contraman

North Korean leader Kim Jong Un has claimed the country has developed a hydrogen bomb - but outside experts are skeptical. 

According to the state-controlled Korean Central News Agency, Mr Kim made the comments as he toured the Phyongchon Revolutionary Site - which is dedicated to his father and grandfather, Kim Il Jong and Kim Il Sung, who ruled before him. 

Mr Kim claimed the regime's founder Kim Il Sung “turned the DPRK (Democratic People’s Republic of Korea) into a powerful nuclear weapons state ready to detonate a self-reliant A-bomb and H-bomb to reliably defend its sovereignty and the dignity of the nation”.

A hydrogen bomb is far more powerful than an atomic bomb and needs more advanced technology to be produced. 

MORE

• Like 1
contraman

North Korean leader Kim Jong Un has claimed the country has developed a hydrogen bomb - but outside experts are skeptical. 

According to the state-controlled Korean Central News Agency, Mr Kim made the comments as he toured the Phyongchon Revolutionary Site - which is dedicated to his father and grandfather, Kim Il Jong and Kim Il Sung, who ruled before him. 

Mr Kim claimed the regime's founder Kim Il Sung “turned the DPRK (Democratic People’s Republic of Korea) into a powerful nuclear weapons state ready to detonate a self-reliant A-bomb and H-bomb to reliably defend its sovereignty and the dignity of the nation”.

A hydrogen bomb is far more powerful than an atomic bomb and needs more advanced technology to be produced. 

MORE

Just another case of "Look at me"  :yahoo:

smokey

he also said Elvis was living in a condo there and the Limberg baby just had twins of her own

Several months ago he also said that an attack  on the US was imminent..... <sound of crickets>......

Edited by hitman
colemanlee

He does not realize that he will never be believable until he gets a haircut

• Like 3
Scotsbloke

He does not realize that he will never be believable until he gets a haircut

I've shamelessly stolen this post and will paste it on the numerous Donald Trump threads.  I'll be sure to attribute you though ;)

• Like 2

It would be good if that short, fat, twisted feck has developed something. They are unable to even power their entire country with electricity.

They really should focus on feeding their citizens and powering the damned country, before deciding to play with the big boys toys. 

I've shamelessly stolen this post and will paste it on the numerous Donald Trump threads.  I'll be sure to attribute you though ;)

Paul: Warming up his "Ban" button. 

Several months ago he also said that an attack  on the US was imminent..... <sound of crickets>......

Don't you go questioning the Great Leader. He's almost a god. 

He even invented the perfect desk for the North Korean Citizens to sit and write at. He can do anything. Maybe he just put that plan on the back burner for the moment. 

Translation: It will be another 100 years before those dumb asses get any sort of bomb, or rocket with accuracy over 1 meter, perfected. 

• Admin (Retired)
broden

dennis rodman is probably behind this

• Like 1

It would be good if that short, fat, twisted feck has developed something. They are unable to even power their entire country with electricity.

They can't even feed themselves. North Korea is a rather poor place.

I say we all help them by selling them nuclear waste and garbage. It's rumored my country had made the deal with them but aborted when found out by the angry and cruel international community who think NK citizens should rather starve to death instead of eating radioactive rice...

• Admin (Retired)
broden

eating radioactive rice

there was an episode of gilligans island once.........

• Like 1

dennis rodman is probably behind this

I've been wondering when he and ol' Kim Jong Un were gonna get married.

• Like 1
smokey

yada yada yada old scam ....  tell the world you have this huge ???? but you dont want to use it and your willing to not use it IF <<<<<<<<<<<<<    someone PAYS you not to ... then our fearless pres ... says hey ok if we give you 10 billion do you pinky swear ...