Happy 100th birthday Frank!

colemanlee

Posted some videos on my fb...Frank was the best....

• Like 1
colemanlee

I had no idea, thanks, gona check him out more....watched his movies for years...

Mr. Mike

I didn't either...I was listening to Coast to Coast radio a few nights ago and he was a guest for two hours on the show. It was a great interview and the more I listened the more I was amazed.

At the end of the interview I had to google this guy. I was surprised at who it was.

mactanfamily

I saw Frank in 92 at Radio City. His voice didn't have the power, but it was in tune, soulful and of course had his incredible phrasing. He needed a teleprompter, but you could barley notice. It was the best live show I have ever seen. He drank Jack the whole show and it only got better. 

It was great how he always gave so much credit to the composer and arranger when everyone knew it was Frank who made the song what it was. 

These days we have Justin Bieber...

• Like 1
Nangulo

These days we have Justin Bieber...

No, no, no, no.  He's Canadian.

• Like 2
Headshot

No, no, no, no.  He's Canadian.

And Frank Sinatra was Italian...so what?