U.S. warns ISIS producing fake passports

contraman

And all this time I've been paying Louie the Gimp exhorbirant fees for my fake passport ? !

Those guys down Koh San Road in Thailand might get a bit pissed at having competition :yahoo:

Trump will now announce the banning of passports as a way to control those seeking to enter the USA. 

Many on here will think it is a great idea.

It is. But they can just kick out all those who don't have digital passports which can be verified online.

RogerDuMond

It is. But they can just kick out all those who don't have digital passports which can be verified online.

Actually they are not fake passports. They are real blank passports that were taken by ISIS when they took over 2 passport offices in Syria.

• Like 1
smokey

Trump will now announce the banning of passports as a way to control those seeking to enter the USA. 

and obama will offer them blanks to practice with as a sign of trust

delancey

A knew a Mexican bus boy (dishwasher) that entered the USA at will. He casually told me he was going back to Mexico to get married and would be back in the US shortly. No apparent thought in his mind of any difficulty. It was like he was telling me he was going to pick up cigarettes at a local 7-11. Sure enough he was back and now with his new wife. Neither even remotely legal. I believe no passports or documents were involved. His friends come and go at will too. They have some sort of trusted network.

One of the worlds greatest intelligence gathering countries is disinterested or is inept or some other scenario.

If you needed to sneak into a US border a $5 an hour bus boy would be your source for information, I guess.

• Like 1

I hope someone tries to stop the illegals from coming in - sure isn't done now.

One way is to require a visa with secondary verification on foreign passports with a holographic stamp applied in person by a US embassy with embedded codes signifying each embassy that provides it.

No embassy? TFB = no verified passport = no visa.

Wow. me advocating more gov jobs :killself:  but this one is actually useful.

Pain in the ass and time consuming for those wanting to come in? Yeah - BFD.

As you can tell I'm a conservative = doable realistic solutions.

• Like 1
smokey

Well we could order all the troops stationed in Korea ,,Germany and Japan now that WW2 is long over i think its safe to say we can trust them countries and then we can protect the borders with the thousands of extra troops and save money same time

• Like 3
RogerDuMond

Wow. me advocating more gov jobs :killself: but this one is actually useful.

Just take some of those useless IRS agents.

• Like 1

Actually they are not fake passports. They are real blank passports that were taken by ISIS when they took over 2 passport offices in Syria.

That's when you are supposed to declare all their passports as fake, since their government has lost control and citizen identification is probably impossible even by what remains of the government for now.

There could be big money in breeding a Muslim sniffing dog. Preferably one that could be later trained to sniff out Catholics, Hindus, Buddhist, Jews or Southern Baptist based on the current threat.

• Like 1
colemanlee

There could be big money in breeding a Muslim sniffing dog. Preferably one that could be later trained to sniff out Catholics, Hindus, Buddhist, Jews or Southern Baptist based on the current threat.

I think after they sniffed out the Muslim you would have to retire them...their nose would be too full of the smell of goat