U.S. warns ISIS producing fake passports

Kahuna

Published on Dec 11, 2015

U.S intelligence officials are concerned about evidence showing ISIS has the ability to produce fake passports, presenting a serious security vulnerability. CNN's Rene Marsh reports.

Trump will now announce the banning of passports as a way to control those seeking to enter the USA. 

Many on here will think it is a great idea. 

• Like 4
Kahuna

Trump will now announce the banning of passports as a way to control those seeking to enter the USA. 

If you've watched the video they make it a point to discuss that in order to enter the States there are other requisites needed such as a visa and with refugees a screening but I didn't see Trump jump on this yet.  Interesting enough that since he's shining a bright spotlight on security problems with refugees and immigration they want to tighten things up and reassure Americans things are being taken care of.  Thank you Donald!

edit: I'm not sure what is in place in Canada or Mexico and countries south of there, but anything bordering the states is subject to problems with terrorist sneaking in north or south so it's not just the "legal" entries we should be worried about with fake passports but also the illegals.   

Edited by Kahuna
  • Like 1
HeyMike

Don't you?

• Like 2

Published on Dec 11, 2015

U.S intelligence officials are concerned about evidence showing ISIS has the ability to produce fake passports, presenting a serious security vulnerability. CNN's Rene Marsh reports.

And all this time I've been paying Louie the Gimp exhorbirant fees for my fake passport ? !

Edited by hitman
  • Like 2
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

fake pp

this is one of those times where it might be worth it to type out the whole word

• Like 4
Kahuna

this is one of those times where it might be worth it to type out the whole word

Yes,good call..he is from California so I was a bit "stumped" as well     :shocked:

• Like 1

I apoligize.   I type on a tablet which is difficult so I abbreviate as much as possible. 

AussieLex

so it's not just the "legal" entries we should be worried about with fake passports but also the illegals.   

Legal ???  fake passport =  illegal surely ...

Kahuna

Legal ???  fake passport =  illegal surely ...

I was referring to legal as in the legal entering the states..not the passport..  sorry for any confusion.

We have borders where people can enter legally and places along those same borders where people enter illegally.  Once inside, the fake passport will not be scrutinized nearly as much as if they were at a border so they can move freely.Some law enforcement agencies do not have access to the databases that the border guards would have.

Edited by Kahuna

I doubt that any will, why would you want to keep out people that want to kill you and destroy your way of life?    Jester

• Like 1

I apoligize.   I type on a tablet which is difficult so I abbreviate as much as possible. 

Try "Swype", It makes typing a breeze.

KonC

Don't you?

No, and nor should you if you give it anything but a passing thought. 

HeyMike

No, and nor should you if you give it anything but a passing thought. 

Okay, will do.

• Like 2