Seafreight to Australia

If someone has info on any shippers that can be contacted here in Cebu or even in Manila.

I looked tru this forum and have not found anything recent. Even googling is a bit of hit and miss for this end.

I have few used, personal and tool items too heavy for air cartons I need get to to Brisbane from Cebu city area.

Also news on any issues regarding this end and destination complications.

plz pm me. 

Thank you.

Harry

Yellowfever

Not to discourage you, but if this is your first time importing something by sea into australia I would seriously recommend re-evaluating your items before proceeding.  Importing small amounts of goods (even personal items) is outrageously expensive here.  I bring 2-3 shipping containers of commercial goods a month into australia and the fully landed cost per 20' shipping container door to door is less than AUD$3,000 to site and unloaded.  In contrast to that, I've paid over AUD$2k for bringing in small amounts of personal possessions (less than 3m3) from other asian countries, and even from new zealand.  There are a host of unexpected costs waiting for you, customs, quarantine, MAF, possible holding charges, port charges etc etc.  Even with a good and reputable broker at each end it can still quickly turn into a nightmare.  There are lots of posts out there of people who have gone through it, so do a bit of reading before proceeding.