Mother ties up baby so she can sleep in mall

Maybe the concerned mum who took the photo and posted it on social media could have bought the tired mum a cheap pushchair?

• Like 2
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vulle Vuojas

• broden

• contraman

• Fred M

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

when i was little, around 5 or so, i had a pair of toy handcuffs   one day my Mom had a few friends over to visit in the afternoon.   i was playing in my room and hand cuffed myself to the bed ..

Such is the quality of customer Service nowadays She was probably waiting for the food she ordered an hour ago  

i don't know why you would make the assumption it wasn't friendly  i don't know how to respond in a more friendly way.

Posted Images

• Admin (Retired)
broden

Your response do no not come in a friendly way....  why? what is it wrong you see in me taking care of my child, using a helmet or not?

i don't know why you would make the assumption it wasn't friendly 

i don't know how to respond in a more friendly way.

• Like 5
delancey

5TVR362.jpg

When I first arrived, " this is outrageous".

Now, " she has room for two more".

• Like 2
Dragonladies.org

Are those shopping bags on the seat near her, or improvised suitcases?

Maybe she fled an abusive BF and has no place to go?

• Like 2
contraman

I think she is very considerate to restrain the child

Nowadays it seems that it is the norm just to let them run riot in public places  :idontknow:

Edited by contraman
  • Like 3

When we were little, my parents nailed one of our feet to the floor, to stop us from runnin' off. Worked pretty good.

• Like 3
shadow

When we were little, my parents nailed one of our feet to the floor, to stop us from runnin' off. Worked pretty good.

Yeah, but it left you with a foot fetish forever!

• Like 4
Headshot

I've actually seen foreigner moms with kids on a leash at the mall. Young kids are a handful in a busy mall. So as bad as it may seem, the alternative is probably worse.

We got a little backpack with an attached harness and leash for my daughter before we went to Disney World last year. A three-year-old can disappear in a heartbeat in those crowds...especially when they're excited. We generally just hold her hand, but sometimes while standing in lines, the leash comes in handy. I see nothing wrong with that.

Thank you, but I think I take more care about her than your suggestion..... sure you do good with it with your own kids...

Don't they have humor where you come from? Lighten up. Broden was joking...  :bomb:

Edited by Headshot
  • Like 3
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

best-mother-of-the-year_o_3244277.jpg

• Like 2
colemanlee

I remember my grandparents having a harness for me when I was about three or four...and would consider having one for my son somewhere like a mall or outdoor activity that had a lot of people...the op's picture seems to me to be better than the girl just letting the child wander and get lost or worse..

When I see stuff like the motorcycle with all the kids I guess Ive become immune to stuff like that as I see it every day...for me...riding with slippers is far more dangerous than riding without a helmet, for the driver...I use to have to lecture my wife and kids about stuff like that until one day my wife caught her slipper under the back tire, took a tumble and then realized what I was talking about...

• Like 2
Vulle Vuojas

i don't know why you would make the assumption it wasn't friendly 

i don't know how to respond in a more friendly way.

Ok. My apologies. I think I read to much into your previous sentence. (thought I saw some sarcasm in there)

Don't they have humor where you come from? Lighten up. Broden was joking...  :bomb:

You are correct, we don't have humor. But we sure have humour :yahoo:      

Anyway, I didn't realise he was joking. Thank You!

contraman
.riding with slippers is far more dangerous

With my recent altercation with my bike and the RV, even having boots did not save my toe from being chewed up.

I would hate to think what damage would have occurred if I was wearing slippers :idontknow:

Edited by contraman
colemanlee

With my recent altercation with my bike and the RV, even having boots did not save my toe from being chewed up.

I would hate to think what damage would have occurred if I was wearing slippers :idontknow:

I realized that a long time ago, wrecked a sportster, had on Leather Jacket and 12 inch boots with a steel toe...ground through the jacket..ground through the boots and the steel toe...but your absolutely correct...what would it have been like without that stuff on...nasty Im sure