Mother ties up baby so she can sleep in mall

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

This is making its rounds on various social media blogs and publications. 

A concerned mom posted this on her Facebook page claiming that she saw this inside Divisoria’s 999 mall. She observed a mother and his 2 year old son for an hour and thought about many things. She saw that the mother was very tired so she tied her son so that he will not go far since the guards of the mall already talked to her because she let him wander off unsupervised while she was sleeping on the table in the food court (assumingly) of the mall.

OP also witnessed the mother getting angry at the child and scolding the child as if he was able to understand. Some passersby were also taking photos of the two and even brought the child food as it looked like he was very hungry. He was also mentioned to be dirty.

post-2454-0-71020500-1449592412_thumb.jpg

Edited by Monsoon
  • Like 1
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vulle Vuojas

• broden

• contraman

• colemanlee

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

when i was little, around 5 or so, i had a pair of toy handcuffs   one day my Mom had a few friends over to visit in the afternoon.   i was playing in my room and hand cuffed myself to the bed ..

Such is the quality of customer Service nowadays She was probably waiting for the food she ordered an hour ago  

i don't know why you would make the assumption it wasn't friendly  i don't know how to respond in a more friendly way.

Posted Images

mactanfamily

Better treatment than a lot of kids receive in Philippines. I consistently drove down back roads with babies in diapers roaming the streets next to speeding cars and motors. 

The new "rich" mall elite with their 4 sisters working abroad driving around a Fortuner can now be so judgmental. How quickly they forget. Walk around an Oakland walmart if you want to see something effed up. 

Wheres the viral facebook pics of 3 toddlers screaming down the street on a motor without helmets?

hypocrisy-300x180.jpg

• Like 2

Wheres the viral facebook pics of 3 toddlers screaming down the street on a motor without helmets?

5TVR362.jpg

• Like 1

Reminds me of when I was a little tyke.  My parents were older when I was born and even though healthy could not keep up with me, bad combo they were old and slow and I was quick like lightning.  So they had to do something.  I will add that my father at that time was a semi professional wrestler, so not a couch potato!

They bought a special harness and kept me on a leash!  I see they still sell them.

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/product/baby-buddy-deluxe-security-harness/3240775?skuId=41352045&mcid=PS_googlepla_nonbrand_baby_&adpos=1o1&creative=43742623549&device=c&matchtype=&network=g&gclid=CLy3-8KEzckCFZOBaQodPlsCkw

You gotta do what you gotta do.    So I have mixed feelings on this one, doing the best she can with what she has.   Jester

• Like 4
Vulle Vuojas

Recently I was in Bantayan with my daughter&gf. We hired a scooter to get around one day. I asked for a helmet for kids.. but got one for adults, they said I can adjust it...????

• Like 1
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

Recently I was in Bantayan with my daughter&gf. We hired a scooter to get around one day. I asked for a helmet for kids.. but got one for adults, they said I can adjust it...????

yeah just wad up a bunch of newspaper in there

Vulle Vuojas

yeah just wad up a bunch of newspaper in there

Thank you, but I think I take more care about her than your suggestion..... sure you do good with it with your own kids...

rainymike

I've actually seen foreigner moms with kids on a leash at the mall. Young kids are a handful in a busy mall. So as bad as it may seem, the alternative is probably worse.

• Like 4
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

Thank you, but I think I take more care about her than your suggestion..... sure you do good with it with your own kids...

my kids related to me.. he don't need no helmet

good and hardheaded

• Like 1
Vulle Vuojas

my kids related to me.. he don't need no helmet

good and hardheaded

OK, this is the way it is from my view.....   I take care of my child what ever way I can....   that means using helmets whatever to get on....

My child is NOT enough heardheaded to survive a light hit to her head whatever......

I'll pass whatever you suggested and do what I think is the best for her..., thank you.

• Admin (Retired)
broden

OK, this is the way it is from my view.....   I take care of my child what ever way I can....   that means using helmets whatever to get on....

My child is NOT enough heardheaded to survive a light hit to her head whatever......

I'll pass whatever you suggested and do what I think is the best for her..., thank you.

might be safer to not ride at all 

something worth considering.. surely

• Like 1
Vulle Vuojas

might be safer to not ride at all 

something worth considering.. surely

Let me tell... as a father of a young child as this....    it's difficult at times to do the correct decisions for the most parents....  I'm trying my best... trust me....

• Admin (Retired)
broden

Let me tell... as a father of a young child as this....    it's difficult at times to do the correct decisions for the most parents....  I'm trying my best... trust me....

trying to do ones best is always admirable 

Vulle Vuojas

trying to do ones best is always admirable 

Your response do no not come in a friendly way....  why? what is it wrong you see in me taking care of my child, using a helmet or not?