Drunk Australian? or maybe Brit? nabbed

oztony

Then let him say it.

Look , if you want lock horns over every little thing so be it, I didn't call you an ass , but if you want to carry on like one , well that's up to you.

I appreciate Roger and Greg pointing it out and thought great , that's the end of it , but oh no , you haven't had enough yet........... 

Reality of this is the guy is probably lucky to have gotten out of it with being arrested , from memory the owner is ex US military and he is a solid bloke , around or under 50 is my guess.

When we met there for the Linc do , we had a beer with him out the front and he was amiable , businesses like this rely on repeat customers so they want you to come back and spend again.

So I doubt there is any funny business with the bill whatsoever , this clown has gotten loaded and could've put the hard word on a non interested bar maid and just gone sour grapes from there.

Anyway , my money is on the management, being an Aussie would have got him no loyalty from me even if I had of been there , being a dickhead is a universal thing.

Edited by oztony
  • Like 7
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cebulover2000

• Paul

• contraman

• shonkyimp

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I and quite a few other members have met the owner , he is a decent fella , this has all the makings of an asshole getting drunk and refusing to pay his bill.   And unless you have drank at this bar

agreed, they put up with a lot of shit in that bar   putting up with Australians shouldn't be forced on anyone!!

Ok, so here's the deal. I haven't been to Timeout for a while now and this thread reminded me to head back for a drink or two. Mike really is a good guy and l spoke to him about the incident. It turn

Posted Images

shonkyimp

there , being a dickhead is a universal thing.

I was in All Stars last month and some fat prick thought it was funny to pick up a ketchup bottle and spray it around the bar. His English friend thought it was funny grabbing guys' asses while shooting pool. Pretty sure both would have had an attitude adjustment in their respective home countries but for me, I'm here to have fun so l just left. Your 100% right, being a prick is universal.

• Like 3
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

Almost 50 post about a drunk Aussie.

What's so unusual about that?

Isn't that a national pastime in Australia…

• Like 2
cebulover2000

Look , if you want lock horns over every little thing so be it, I didn't call you an ass , but if you want to carry on like one , well that's up to you.

I appreciate Roger and Greg pointing it out and thought great , that's the end of it , but oh no , you haven't had enough yet........... 

Reality of this is the guy is probably lucky to have gotten out of it with being arrested , from memory the owner is ex US military and he is a solid bloke , around or under 50 is my guess.

When we met there for the Linc do , we had a beer with him out the front and he was amiable , businesses like this rely on repeat customers so they want you to come back and spend again.

So I doubt there is any funny business with the bill whatsoever , this clown has gotten loaded and could've put the hard word on a non interested bar maid and just gone sour grapes from there.

Anyway , my money is on the management, being an Aussie would have got him no loyalty from me even if I had of been there , being a dickhead is a universal thing.

If that aint trolling, what is?

contraman

Ok, so here's the deal. I haven't been to Timeout for a while now and this thread reminded me to head back for a drink or two. Mike really is a good guy and l spoke to him about the incident. It turns out this guy isn't Aussie at all, he's an English migrant and l know him, or at least I've seen him in action on previous visits.

He was drunk, Mike had to be called in from another engagement as he was not on the premises at the time and the guy didn't want to pay his bill, Yada yada yada, you know how the rest of the story goes.

It's hard enough to run a business in Pi as it is without people causing trouble. If ur life isn't going well, try to be considerate of others anyway and if u feel the need to cause trouble, do it somewhere else or save it until u get home to ur own country.

Bloody hell, the Ozzies have been out gunned by the Poms  :idontknow:

Time for a "Topic" name change :yahoo:

• Like 4
bcchance

I've been to that place numerous occasions, and know Mike well. I received a text from a friend I watch the fights with at the place that the customer was leaving without paying, was large, and that's when the fight ensued. Jeez, the guy brings his friendly tail wagging dog to the place, and treats VFW's like gold.

Mike is about as nice a guy as I have ever met in Cebu. Personally, I've almost had to tap out a few drunk asses in that place, and I am in there usually in the morning to a little after lunch drinking coffee to soda, due to the live american sports he shows. Drunks I deal with are all nighters. I don't deal well with drunks when doing caffeine, and my team is losing :hyper:

Anybody who is an ass would think otherwise.

See others there for the big fights next weekend. :highfive:

• Like 3
oztony

If that aint trolling, what is?

Let me explain that for you , that was a response to a Troll , who has been given the same answer half a dozen times by 3 different members ,

But , who doesn't really care what the answer is , as long as they can still Troll away in the thread.

The fact that none of the other posters seem to agree with your posts in this thread still slips straight past you , because you have your own little agenda.

It really should not be that difficult to join in when the adults are discussing something...

• Like 4

Bloody hell, the Ozzies have been out gunned by the Poms   :idontknow:

Time for a "Topic" name change :yahoo:

Just blame the Brits for everything....then we will be correct them....

Been watching that show ''Embassy''...now those are the real Aussie Idiots>>>>>>Thailand is where they are at.... :yahoo:

Edited by ozboy
  • Like 4
mikewright

Mike's still hobbling around with a crook leg after this incident. 

Wouldn't want to run a bar for quids.

• Like 3