Drunk Australian? or maybe Brit? nabbed

mikewright

It seems there are a lot of members who know the owner. Rather than guessing why doesn't somebody local pop in (or call) and find out exactly what happened.

OK, will do.

Nay, I quite sure all the blame goes to the Ozzie dumbass, but don't worry most everyone there who saw the spectacle will just think he is another dumbass Kano.

Only if he had been telling everyone in the bar how much he hated his President... :).

Pay as you order policy at some restos/bars... means no stress over padded bar bills... and hopefully, no stress for the bar owner too.

Recently El Gecko has been asking patrons to sign their chit for every purchase. Wonder if they had a similar problem.

• Like 2
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul

• contraman

• cebulover2000

• shonkyimp

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I and quite a few other members have met the owner , he is a decent fella , this has all the makings of an asshole getting drunk and refusing to pay his bill.   And unless you have drank at this bar

agreed, they put up with a lot of shit in that bar   putting up with Australians shouldn't be forced on anyone!!

Ok, so here's the deal. I haven't been to Timeout for a while now and this thread reminded me to head back for a drink or two. Mike really is a good guy and l spoke to him about the incident. It turn

Posted Images

colemanlee

Last time I was in Time Out, Mike just looked over at the bartender and said to give me the VFW discount...I don't remember having to sign anything ever there....and I don't ever remember seeing any trouble in there...though by nature it can get rowdy never saw any bs at all there....my vote goes for the customer being an ass...

Edit, grammar and apostrophe for a Scottish Bloke

Edited by colemanlee
  • Like 3
Highlighter

Recently El Gecko has been asking patrons to sign their chit for every purchase. Wonder if they had a similar problem.

Common practise in a number of bars in the NCR.

I can see that 2 moderators agree with you in calling me an ass.

Please elaborate on which two moderators did that? 

==========================

Let's play nice in this thread, people.

Nay, I quite sure all the blame goes to the Ozzie dumbass, but don't worry most everyone there who saw the spectacle will just think he is another dumbass Kano.

Considering that is how Filipinos look at "us", no matter which country we are from, it doesn't matter where he was from, really.

• Like 4
contraman

Considering that is how Filipinos look at "us", no matter which country we are from, it doesn't matter where he was from, really.

Correct, But Ozzies have a preceding reputation to uphold :yahoo:

• Like 4

Correct, But Ozzies have a preceding reputation to uphold :yahoo:

I only lived in Australia for six months. I never, not once, saw any sort of bar fight, or even an argument. Most Australians, to me anyway, tend to just be out to have a good time. 

This guy, chances are, is a short timer, a twenty-one dayer, who thought he could get away with acting like a moron. I have seen this quite a number times, over the years.

• Like 4
contraman
I only lived in Australia for six months. I never, not once, saw any sort of bar fight, or even an argument.

A lot of Australians abroad, have to be one of the worst offenders of bad behavior.  Many leave their brain at  the Airport  and hell have I witnessed many like this.

I am not sure, but I am with you in guessing its a two week millionaire, :idontknow:

Edited by contraman
  • Like 4
towboat72

First thing I thought when I saw the post title was .....wonder which one !!!!

• Like 3
contraman

First thing I thought when I saw the post title was .....wonder which one !!!!

Sadly, All are not on LinC

They already know it all :idontknow:

• Like 3
RogerDat

When did 

Drunk Australian nabbed

become world news? :yahoo:

Edited by RogerDat
  • Like 1
contraman

When did 

Drunk Australian nabbed