TEEN MOTHER’S REGRET

colemanlee

Maybe I can't see where we should be sorry for the mother..could it be that I've seem many "POOR" mom's that would not consider pimping their kids? It does not speak to being poor, it speaks to being completely without morals and honor of any kind.

• Like 2
SkyMan

They should somehow keep it going to snare more thru her...have her expose other purveyors etc...like is done with drug dealers....catch one and have him suck in the rest for you for some time off.

Maybe not time off but better conditions in prison.  I agree with catching others.  If enough of that can go on, the RP will get will get a bad rep for those looking for easy kiddy p*orn.  For those that might think this is harmless video and better than physical prostitution, realize that the pervs are sitting there getting off on it and forming the opinion that the RP is the place to go to easily act out their pedo desires.  I'm sure the easy availability of kiddy p*orn leads to more off the wrong kind of tourism.

• Like 2

Yes, but there is no death penalty here in the Philippines...and in first world countries its rarely used for things like this...

In true first-world communities of first-world countries there is no poverty, no punishment over non-existing crime needed.

Alfred E. Neuman

Zero tolerance. People should not allow even just one incident of evil. Lives are damaged.

• Like 1

... If enough of that can go on, the RP will get will get a bad rep for those looking for easy kiddy p*orn.  ...  I'm sure the easy availability of kiddy p*orn leads to more off the wrong kind of tourism.

It's also embarrassing for we who have lawful reasons for wanting to be in The Philippines.

• Like 2
That Masked Man

Maybe not time off but better conditions in prison.  I agree with catching others.  If enough of that can go on, the RP will get will get a bad rep for those looking for easy kiddy p*orn.  For those that might think this is harmless video and better than physical prostitution, realize that the pervs are sitting there getting off on it and forming the opinion that the RP is the place to go to easily act out their pedo desires.  I'm sure the easy availability of kiddy p*orn leads to more off the wrong kind of tourism.

"Better than physical prostitution" isn't exactly a high standard, is it?