Mass shooting in San Bernardino, California,

InternetTough

Very sad indeed, but I don't think Japanese style internment camps is the answer.  Better to just send them back whence they came until they are ready to join the 21st Century and behave in a civilized manner.  Islam has a real problem, and it's called intolerance.  So long as they teach there is only one religion, and it is Islam and so long as they preach it is ok to kill anyone who is not Muslim we will have these nightmares.  Change has to come from within the Muslim community; we can't force it, but we surely can send them all back to the desert and keep them there until they learn how to behave like civilized people.

Is Uncle Sam free to kick out people he previously let in as legal immigrants, who did NOTHING to violate the terms of their immigration? If Uncle Sam feels that free, I would hesitate to loan him any money.

I lived in San Bernardino for years. It isn't half as violent as it was in the early 90s, despite the latest news. Crack made for a lot of murders then.

I hope that nobody I knew was killed or wounded.

Edited by InternetTough
  • Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• colemanlee

• Tullioz

• RogerDuMond

• mactanfamily

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

why do the people in the west NEED to understand and embrace their culture they should be doing to embracing ..... We move here to the philippines and we must follow the laws here so why should they c

Screw them. They (Muslims) need to start learning more about US. If they are going live in OUR countries, within OUR cultures, then they can live in accordance with OUR laws, OUR rules, and OUR guidel

You must be the most one eyed person on this planet , the fact that they demand sharia law in Britain , Australia and other country's they have migrated to is testament that your statement holds no we

Posted Images

I don't see Muslims demanding the west to change or embrace their culture. ...

Then your problem is ignorance. 

19% of Muslim-Americans say that violence is justified in order to make Sharia the law 

Source: http://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/150612-CSP-Polling-Company-Nationwide-Online-Survey-of-Muslims-Topline-Poll-Data.pdf

Now, that's not just Muslims who want the west to embrace their culture; rather, that's the Muslims (who have been accepted into the US) who believe in violence to make it happen.

Terrorism Research Institute Study: 51% of mosques in the U.S. have texts on site rated as severely advocating violence; 30% have texts rated as moderately advocating violence; and 19% have no violent texts at all.

Source: http://www.terrorismanalysts.com/pt/index.php/pot/article/view/sharia-adherence-mosque-survey/html

Have some more statistics: http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/opinion-polls.htm

Edited by spydoo
  • Like 3
woodchopper

"drop the grand daughter with nanny,,go out as a couple and shoot and kill 14 people,,etc etc,,its about time responsible forcefull western leaders were elected to office"

• Like 1
InternetTough

I hope they capture the remaining killer alive. I'm curious as to what he could say.

In any case, they need to account for him...

....if he exists.

Edited by InternetTough
smokey

You do not have to agree. 

I don't see Muslims demanding the west to change or embrace their culture. it is reasonable that they ask we have a better understand it though. Muslims have been living in the US for centuries without issue and if we want to combat terrorism, we need to educate ourselves about the religion that is being exploited to drive it. Once we understand that Muslims are not the enemy and not to be feared, then we can work closer with them to defeat the extremist. Everyone who shares all the hate and misinformation online are no doubt aiding the terrorist because that creates more division. If everyone who opposes Islam took the time to take a class on Islamic studies or visited their local mosque they would discover that Islam is not at all like they have been lead to believe. You say why should I have to do this? well,  if the world is serious about defeating terrorism, then this is the only way.  

you mean like the Philippines having a better understanding of americans who are different then them

• Like 4
  • Admin (Retired)
Aerosick

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/03/latest-4-guns-used-in-california-shooting-were-purchased-legally-1-buyer/

As I have mostly skimmed through the 100+ replies here looking for snipers and sniperettes, let me know if this is a repeat. If it is, I will hide it and send myself to the Time-Out Corner...

SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. –  The latest on the mass shooting at a social services facility in San Bernardino, California (all times local): 3 a.m.

Federal authorities say that the two assault rifles and two handguns used in the San Bernardino massacre were all purchased legally in the United States — two of them by someone who's now under investigation.

Meredith Davis of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms & Explosives says investigators are now working to make a connection to the last legal purchaser.

She says all four guns were bought four years ago but she's not saying whether they were purchased out of state or how and when they got into the hands of the two shooters.

Davis says California requires paperwork when guns change hands privately but many other states don't.

She also says the rifles involved were .223-caliber — powerful enough to pierce the standard protective vest worn by police officers, and some types of ammo can even plow through walls.

Edited by Aerosick
cebubird

You must be the most one eyed person on this planet , the fact that they demand sharia law in Britain , Australia and other country's they have migrated to is testament that your statement holds no weight , truth or integrity.

If anyone enters a muslim country they have to abide by their laws , why is that the muslims feel exempt from this when they come to our country's.

And in fact want to impose their own laws , that alone is enough for reasonable thinking people to understand that it is one way street with the muslims.

Would that be the same mosques that are aware that they have rogues in their midst but just turn a blind eye..... they obviously do not want to even clean house themselves. 

Yes of course , you are right Joseph , lets all take classes in Islam so we understand that our thinking was faulty beforehand , give me a break , you are bordering on insanity with this garbage...

"bordering on insanity"-----Think you are being very kind.

BTW-just saw speaker from Council Angry Islamic  Ragheads(cair)saying their religion didn't have anything to do with it.

People like the guy you referenced here spout that garbage all the time.

• Like 3

"bordering on insanity"-----Think you are being very kind.

BTW-just saw speaker from Council Angry Islamic Ragheads(cair)saying their religion didn't have anything to do with it.

People like the guy you referenced here spout that garbage all the time.

a426dda64e4992dcd6235485e372811a.jpg
RogerDuMond

I would not be at all surprised if the people involved in this recent attack may have done it because of how their coworkers were treating them because they are Muslims. Maybe the harassment became worse after the Paris attacks?

Damn those anti muslim coworkers how dare they insult him by throwing him a baby shower.   :sarcasm:

• Like 1
  • Admin (Retired)
Aerosick

"Hours after the shooting, law enforcement officials said two suspects — Syed Rizwan Farook, 28, and Tashfeen Malik, 27— had been killed in a police shootout several miles from the site of the original attack.

The motives behind the mass shooting — the 355th in the U.S. this year — are still unclear. At a late night press conference, San Bernardino Police Chief Jarrod Burguan said that Farook is a U.S. citizen who worked as a health inspector for the San Bernardino County Department of Public Health, which was hosting Wednesday’s holiday party.

Police did not know where Malik was born or where she lived. A third suspect who had been seen fleeing the shootout was also taken into custody, though it was not clear whether he had been associated with the attack."

• Like 1

I hope they get to the bottom of what was the reason for this particular killings but it does appear that it is Muslim related and it has happened during December. 

Maybe someone said Merry Christmas to one of the Muslims. Apparently you can never say that to some Muslims. http://www.mrctv.org/blog/muslim-saying-merry-christmas-worse-murder

Saying Merry Christmas is Worse than Murder: The Muslim View on Christmas

• Like 1

Is it an Islamic problem or a problem with western ignorance of Islam? It's kind of a chicken and the egg question as to which came first. For starters we should stop distancing ourselves from the Islamic community by demonizing over 1/4th of the world's population and start working together to find a solution. Westerners should start learning more about Islam (Not from the media and the internet) and interacting more with their Muslim neighbors. Right now groups like ISIS are winning because they create fear and separation between us and them, if we started coming together, groups like ISIS would soon be defeated.

Tullioz, your post has to be in the top 10 of LINC most ignorant and bigoted posts of all time Edited by KID
  • Like 9

I'll say it again, the radical islamist apologist be damned...

ISLAM IS A LIE, a line has been drawn....choose

• Like 5