Mass shooting in San Bernardino, California,

smokey

I think it should be noted that California has some pretty strict gun laws but does allow honest people buy firearms with a background check, the problem is that criminals and mentally ill people seem to get guns anyway but usually not via legal sources.  I believe we need to look into the problem that is breeding so many mentally ill people, politics of hatred for anyone who is not in your party, divisive leaders, lack of religion for those who want it, lack of being allowed to pledge to our flag, children being brought up in families that often lack a father, too many coming in from countries that have little to no respect for human life, and many other breakdown's of society. Sadly if we do not address the root causes, then taking away all the guns from honest people will not stop these things from happening.

California Gun Laws

maybe bad guys don't know how to  read .....   California is very tight on gun laws which is sad if your one of the people in an office waiting to see if your next ...

Edited by smokey
  • Like 2
  • Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• colemanlee

• RogerDuMond

• mactanfamily

• Tullioz

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

why do the people in the west NEED to understand and embrace their culture they should be doing to embracing ..... We move here to the philippines and we must follow the laws here so why should they c

Screw them. They (Muslims) need to start learning more about US. If they are going live in OUR countries, within OUR cultures, then they can live in accordance with OUR laws, OUR rules, and OUR guidel

You must be the most one eyed person on this planet , the fact that they demand sharia law in Britain , Australia and other country's they have migrated to is testament that your statement holds no we

Posted Images

liquido

Im sure ISIS is thinking why do we need to send our guys to terrorize the USA when they are doing it to themselves... Another senseless ordeal..WTF

• Like 1
smokey

Im sure ISIS is thinking why do we need to send our guys to terrorize the USA when they are doing it to themselves... Another senseless ordeal..WTF

yes indeed good thing we don't have any senseless shooting where we live now

• Like 3
colemanlee

So watching live on fox, anybody besides me wish Greta would just shut up.....actually pretty good reporting with that exception, 

• Like 4

Why is it only in the USA (amongst the developed world) where citizens think so many problems can be solved be going out and shooting people?

We glorify violence as a solution. In the bigger picture very few people are killed in so called mass shootings but they are high profile media events, and so they get a lot of attention. For perspective, an American is more likely to die from an insect sting than from a mass shooting. 

We do also have a legitimate but declining murder rate problem but that's not really tied to events like this. 

• Like 4
Mr. Mike

So ,,,you are sure it is not ISIS then!....Damn, you better notify the FBI and all of our other intelligence agencies.

• Like 4
mactanfamily

Another senseless ordeal..WTF

Yes. I just heard of another "Mass Shooting"

Eight people were killed and at least 20 others were wounded in Thanksgiving weekend shootings across Chicago.

Didn't make the news eh? Give me an EFFING break. Every damn weekend in the ghetto's, but it doesn't fit the anti gun agenda. 

• Like 9
Soarking

Two gunman down, one to go. And it looks like one of them is a woman.

mactanfamily

They were throwing pipe bombs out of the SUV at the police before they took it down. Makes sense why they took so long to approach. 

Irenicus

Yes. I just heard of another "Mass Shooting"

Eight people were killed and at least 20 others were wounded in Thanksgiving weekend shootings across Chicago.

Didn't make the news eh? Give me an EFFING break. Every damn weekend in the ghetto's, but it doesn't fit the anti gun agenda.

Black lives don't matter.

A suspect tried to carjack a citizen with a weapon near the church. He is presumed to be hiding nearby hence the house to house search.

Glad that Obama reminded everyone that he is going to take away their 2nd amendment right to defend themselves this afternoon. Grab a golf club folks.....

All residents being asked to shelter in their bathrooms. Thousands of cops, SWAT, Feds in the streets.

I thought this wasn't supposed to degenerate into a gun control debate.
  • Like 2
  • Admin (Retired)
Aerosick

I know this can be an emotional Topic, but let's try to keep the wheels on the road, okey lang???

• Like 1
Tullioz

So ,,,you are sure it is not ISIS then!....Damn, you better notify the FBI and all of our other intelligence agencies.

Since they were wearing body armor and wearing ski masks it is probably not ISIS. Also, the target was a specific group of people based on where and when it took place. ISIS or an ISIS affiliated group would have chosen a target where the general public would gather as was seen in past attacks. Public transportation, restaurant, resort, mall, etc. 

Edited by Tullioz
  • Like 1
mactanfamily

Doesn't strike me as a particularly controversial organization:

The attack was aimed at the people renting out a space for a christmas party.

The weird thing is that the SUV was caught driving a few blocks away from the attack 4 hours later. Strange.