Mass shooting in San Bernardino, California,

Look away Look away Look away Dixiland.            In this case it looks as if the relatives are too in shock and cant believe their kids did such a thing... (or is it an act ?)     What if terrorists knew that some vigilante squads would seek out family members for retaliation.    If word got out that  their next of kin would be snuffed out in an eye for eye tooth tooth old Koranic fashion.    Perhaps there wouldn't be so many celebrated "martyrs".

That would be a grim world indeed. I would prefer to kill those who supported the terrorists and those who radicalized them.

Edited by diverdon
  • Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• colemanlee

• mactanfamily

• Tullioz

• RogerDuMond

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

why do the people in the west NEED to understand and embrace their culture they should be doing to embracing ..... We move here to the philippines and we must follow the laws here so why should they c

Screw them. They (Muslims) need to start learning more about US. If they are going live in OUR countries, within OUR cultures, then they can live in accordance with OUR laws, OUR rules, and OUR guidel

You must be the most one eyed person on this planet , the fact that they demand sharia law in Britain , Australia and other country's they have migrated to is testament that your statement holds no we

Posted Images

I believe that when a terrorist is killed or captured, their family should be deported without hesitation. Maybe if the terrorists know this, they may think twice before they go on their killing spree. That they not only destroy the lives of those they kill, also their own lives, but that they will also destroy their families lives.

Or maybe I'm just whistling Dixie.

No, you are not whistling Dixie mate..... you are trying to put forward some ideas which should be considered...... current actions are clearly not working in Western countries, apart from the attacks..... there are the thwarted attacks and god knows what we do not know about ...... also, i believe many people are just downright fed up with the left wing tripe we are getting shoved down our throats.

Anyone who believes these people acted alone are crazy, any guy with a modicum of military or even just apply common sense.... this takes some planning, some detailed planning...... some serious money ..... some handlers or in between guys.....some overseas training..... i could go on for half an hour but you get the message. We need a more hard line approach, what we got at the moment is all carrot and no stick.....

just my thoughts...

• Like 3

No, you are not whistling Dixie mate..... you are trying to put forward some ideas which should be considered...... current actions are clearly not working in Western countries, apart from the attacks..... there are the thwarted attacks and god knows what we do not know about ...... also, i believe many people are just downright fed up with the left wing tripe we are getting shoved down our throats.

Anyone who believes these people acted alone are crazy, any guy with a modicum of military or even just apply common sense.... this takes some planning, some detailed planning...... some serious money ..... some handlers or in between guys.....some overseas training..... i could go on for half an hour but you get the message. We need a more hard line approach, what we got at the moment is all carrot and no stick.....

just my thoughts...

Md. man accused of supporting ISIS
Mon Dec 14 11:03:44 EST 2015 | WUSA9
BALTIMORE (WUSA9) -- A Maryland man was arrested Friday after he allegedly received at least $8,700 from people he knew to be associated with ISIS, federal prosecutors announced. Mohamed Elshinawy of Edgewood, Md. has denied that he ever intended to use any of the money to carry out an attack on U.S. soil and that he only intended to get money from the Islamic State. According to prosecutors, the FBI discovered a person in Egypt who was trying to send money to the United States for possibly..

- See more at: http://www.ooyuz.com/geturl?aid=9562807#sthash.MkpFL1Z7.dpuf

Moma, other relatives, friends, and Sgt. Schultz   = "I know nothing - nothing"  - bs