Mass shooting in San Bernardino, California,

colemanlee

Thanks for the link...so they had a target, came prepared, made a clean escape....from the article sounds like the target was the group that rented the conference room...A group unaffiliated with the Inland Regional Center reportedly rented a conference room Wednesday where the gunmen later opened fire

Or maybe its just bad reporting?

• Like 2
  • Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• colemanlee

• RogerDuMond

• mactanfamily

• Tullioz

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

why do the people in the west NEED to understand and embrace their culture they should be doing to embracing ..... We move here to the philippines and we must follow the laws here so why should they c

Screw them. They (Muslims) need to start learning more about US. If they are going live in OUR countries, within OUR cultures, then they can live in accordance with OUR laws, OUR rules, and OUR guidel

You must be the most one eyed person on this planet , the fact that they demand sharia law in Britain , Australia and other country's they have migrated to is testament that your statement holds no we

Posted Images

colemanlee

Watching a live chase in the San Bernadino. Hundreds of cops just killed a guy in a black completely bullet riddled SUV. 

There is a freaking dead body in the road with a rifle at his feet. 

Well as we aint getting that here...kinda keep us informed and a link if you can get one

mactanfamily

Swat armored cars are very slowly approaching the shot up SUV. A cop car nearby also looks shot up. Looks like this is one of the 3 suspects. 

mactanfamily

ABC news just switched back to some stupid afternoon talkshow in the middle of a local residents eyewitness interview of the suspects death. 

Unbelievable. 

NBC reporting there were 3 in the SUV and 2 dead, 1 on the run.

1 officer injured but alive. 

Edited by mactanfamily
Mr. Mike

Time for a come-to-Jesus meeting for the perps.

Soarking

Ive always thought that San Diego was one of the most desirable places to live in the world.....

What does San Diego and San Bernadino have to do with each other. San Diego is a beautiful seaside city. San Bernadino is a bankrupt city that makes Cebu look good.

South Central LA is probably safer than San Bernadino.

Edited by Soarking
Soarking

Right now I'm only a few miles from where all this is happening and from what the local authorities are saying, (or better yet not saying) they know who did it and I predict there will be arrests within 24 hours.

• Like 1
Mr. Mike

Right now I'm only a few miles from where all this is happening and from what the local authorities are saying, (or better yet not saying) they know who did it and I predict there will be arrests within 24 hours.

You could be our LinC Cub reporter on the ground..............get in there and do your job! :yahoo:

• Like 2
colemanlee

got it, on fox now

• Like 2
mactanfamily

They just stuck a long hook out of the front of the shield and hooked the body and they are dragging it out on live TV.

Reports say it has a Utah plate. 

Edited by mactanfamily
  • Like 1
mactanfamily

Now they are surrounding God's Apostolic Pentecostal church a block away. More armored trucks going toward the church.

Eyewitness says an "Asian" suspect is inside. 

update

There are hundreds of cops stalking the neighborhood streets on live tv. They are telling everyone to hide inside their house. They are swarming house to house in large groups.

Must be nice to live in gun free Commiefornia. 

Edited by mactanfamily
  • Like 2
Mr. Mike

I think I just saw OJ's white SUV drive by....the police cluster..................WTH!

sorry,,,my bad.

• Like 3
mactanfamily

A suspect tried to carjack a citizen with a weapon near the church. He is presumed to be hiding nearby hence the house to house search.

Glad that Obama reminded everyone that he is going to take away their 2nd amendment right to defend themselves this afternoon. Grab a golf club folks.....

All residents being asked to shelter in their bathrooms. Thousands of cops, SWAT, Feds in the streets.

Edited by mactanfamily
  • Like 3
Mr. Mike

Seriously............we have to give mucho credit to the local police and their surrounding partners.  It appears these cretins did not get very far before the hammer was dropped upon them.

• Like 3