Mass shooting in San Bernardino, California,

Were all the Germans, Nazi. Why did the good Good Germans not stop the atrocity's?

While they weren't all members of the party, more Germans voted for them in 1932 than any other party. In the same way, not all Muslims are terrorists, but there is an unacceptable level of tolerance for terrorism among them. There's plenty of proof of that which hasn't been answered by our Muslim supporters here.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• colemanlee

• Tullioz

• RogerDuMond

• mactanfamily

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

why do the people in the west NEED to understand and embrace their culture they should be doing to embracing ..... We move here to the philippines and we must follow the laws here so why should they c

Screw them. They (Muslims) need to start learning more about US. If they are going live in OUR countries, within OUR cultures, then they can live in accordance with OUR laws, OUR rules, and OUR guidel

You must be the most one eyed person on this planet , the fact that they demand sharia law in Britain , Australia and other country's they have migrated to is testament that your statement holds no we

Posted Images

HeyMike

Amerika does not have the manpower to screen all the bad so called Muslims. The Muslim communities are not helping the agencies to find the bad Muslims. The bad Muslims continue to mass murder innocent people. Answer... get rid of all the Muslims.

Muslims had better start helping agencies to find these murderers before they start killing, or the backlash may be quite serious.

RogerDuMond

but there is an unacceptable level of tolerance for terrorism among them.

In a worldwide poll done among muslims before this incident, one third of those polled said that violence was acceptable to accomplish jihad.

Don't know weither to start a new thread or post here, mods feel free to move - but as it's always he same group rehashing this:

I remember seeing groups celebrating after 9/11 on videos. There has been a lot of discussion on and off about this on here but I didn't say anything as I could find no link to the videos I saw.

Well here is one now. This post is endorsing trump, which I dont.... But it has the links and video:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/12/02/trump-100-vindicated-cbs-reports-swarms-on-roofs-celebrating-911/

Tullioz

There's plenty of proof of that which hasn't been answered by our Muslim supporters here.

I have addressed your "proof" in past threads on the subject. So why haven't you or anyone else who has a negative view of Muslims answered these questions yet?

Is your distrust of Muslims based on first hand experience, or from what you read and seen online and in certain media outlets? 

If these organizations and websites have been shown to purposely mislead the public once (Sometimes several times), why do you continue to trust them as a reliable source about anything?

Imagine if you were a Muslim and you watched the west bombing and killing for decades with hundreds of thousands of your fellow Muslims dying during that time. Seeing mangled bodies of women and children being pulled out of the rubble after a western country dropped bombs somewhere in the Muslim world almost daily for years on end. You don't think that will make someone angry enough to take up arms and kill for the sake of their people? You know, like an eye for an eye? 
  • Like 1
smokey

That's like saying there are 300,000,000 peaceful Americans - ok - if every one of them actively turned against the murderous ones, the murderous ones would be gone in a week.

There aren't, they won't, so they're not.

come on tell me the name of these evil americans who chop heads and post on line for the familys can see their loved ones one last time.... give me a list please 

• Like 1
RogerDuMond

I have addressed your "proof" in past threads on the subject. So why haven't you or anyone else who has a negative view of Muslims answered these questions yet?

Is your distrust of Muslims based on first hand experience, or from what you read and seen online and in certain media outlets? 

If these organizations and websites have been shown to purposely mislead the public once (Sometimes several times), why do you continue to trust them as a reliable source about anything?

Imagine if you were a Muslim and you watched the west bombing and killing for decades with hundreds of thousands of your fellow Muslims dying during that time. Seeing mangled bodies of women and children being pulled out of the rubble after a western country dropped bombs somewhere in the Muslim world almost daily for years on end. You don't think that will make someone angry enough to take up arms and kill for the sake of their people? You know, like an eye for an eye? 

Because that is not what this topic is about remember?

• Like 3
oztony

I'm out of this one , as usual certain (the same)  members turn it into a religious debate , with possibly the same argument running in 3 different threads simultaneously.

Just a question; Instead of grandstanding yourselves on your beliefs do you fella's ever think the rest of us may just want to hear pertinent information related to this thread ? 

Better still , don't answer that question , we already know the answer..................................................................................................................................................................................

• Like 2
colemanlee

Have to agree with Tony, would be nice if we had some more pertinent information...raining here so Satellite is not working...anybody know if  our president has come out and called it Terrorism yet?  Anything new on the woman?  Connections?

• Like 1
RogerDuMond

Have to agree with Tony, would be nice if we had some more pertinent information...raining here so Satellite is not working...anybody know if  our president has come out and called it Terrorism yet?  Anything new on the woman?  Connections?

Last comment was it may be terrorism, but we don't know yet. Then he went into a diatribe about gun control again.

Facebook has confirmed that the woman made a post around the time of the shooting affirming her loyalty to ISIS and to al baghdadi.

Edited by RogerDuMond
  • Like 1
Ozepete

61% of Egyptians approve of attacks on Americans
32% of Indonesians approve of attacks on Americans
41% of Pakistanis approve of attacks on Americans
38% of Moroccans approve of attacks on Americans
83% of Palestinians approve of some or most groups that attack Americans (only 14% oppose)
62% of Jordanians approve of some or most groups that attack Americans (21% oppose)
42% of Turks approve of some or most groups that attack Americans (45% oppose)
A minority of Muslims disagreed entirely with terror attacks on Americans: 
(Egypt 34%; Indonesia 45%; Pakistan 33%)
About half of those opposed to attacking Americans were sympathetic with al-Qaeda’s attitude toward the U.S.

Shit, seems we have pissed a lot of people off! 

Is the answer in trying to find out why these figures, that indicate massive hatred, exist?

• Like 1
smokey

Shit, seems we have pissed a lot of people off! 

Is the answer in trying to find out why these figures, that indicate massive hatred, exist?

dont worry as soon as the president can he will send all our haters a check for christmas as his way of saying please dont hurt us

• Like 3
Kahuna

I saw that last evening and all I could think was that it was left open intentionally by somebody looking to muddy up the investigation.  Might be prudent now to see who was in charge of securing the scene after the FBI left and ask pertinent questions concerning why this happened.

• Like 1