Mass shooting in San Bernardino, California,

It has been stated many times that there are 2,000,000,000 peaceful, genteel Muslims - ok - if everyone of then actively turned against the terrorists,  the terrorists would be gone in a week.

There aren't, they won't, so they're not.

• Like 1
  • Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• colemanlee

• Tullioz

• RogerDuMond

• mactanfamily

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

why do the people in the west NEED to understand and embrace their culture they should be doing to embracing ..... We move here to the philippines and we must follow the laws here so why should they c

Screw them. They (Muslims) need to start learning more about US. If they are going live in OUR countries, within OUR cultures, then they can live in accordance with OUR laws, OUR rules, and OUR guidel

You must be the most one eyed person on this planet , the fact that they demand sharia law in Britain , Australia and other country's they have migrated to is testament that your statement holds no we

Posted Images

That's like saying there are 300,000,000 peaceful Americans - ok - if every one of them actively turned against the murderous ones, the murderous ones would be gone in a week.

• Like 5
ILoveCyrus

K-1 Visa.... hmmmm, my beautiful wife is actually with me through this same Fiance Visa.

Switching gears:  I heard local talk radio (So Cal) that this now orphaned 6 month old will likely GET state/Fed benefits to the tune of $100K of dollars due to his/her unfortunate circumstances.

I don't know how to take that, really.............................. (???)  Are you kidding me?

Im sorry, but ISIS and radical Islamists are freedom fighters?

Spraying innocent people with a semi automatic at a christmas party are freedom fighters?  

Raping women and children and burning people alive, chopping their heads off are freedom fighters?

For what freedom are they fighting sir? This are sick pure evil subhumans.

If you're an Islamofascist they are!  Or maybe just your plain everyday run of the mill Muslim.  I'm not sure anymore.

WTF

12314057_808437785933219_898797106640279

Easy to explain, we have a Muslim President that will do anything to protect his people (not American's just Muslims).

It hasnt confirmed that there  was ammo in those packages.

Heck, for all we know they may have been his regular supply of latex goats :idontknow:

Would that be male goats or female goats...or does it even matter to them?  Just wondering.

• Like 1
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

so what ever happened to the 3rd person they said they had in custody

did that just end up being some thing else ?

I've been wondering about that to. Why isn't the reporters asking about 3rd person. He/she could answer many questions.

I tried to find out and got zip.  If no one is talking this loud, it must mean something is going on...or the person was not involved and they busted him for no good reason and want everyone to forget about it.

Were all the Germans, Nazi. Why did the good Good Germans not stop the atrocity's?

Because the "bad" Germans took all the guns away from the "good" Germans and they had no way to fight.  Let this be a lesson to us now with all this silly talk about more gun control.

• Like 5
RogerDuMond

The police said the other day that he had been cleared of taking part in the crime, but had an active warrant so was being held on that warrant. He was apparently running away because he knew he had the warrant.

• Like 1
ILoveCyrus

As I understand it, the 3rd person was an innocent, running away from the SUV or away from harms way.  He/she apparently had a camouflage jacket on so they mistook person as being involved.

This was on local talk radio.  Anyone else in SoCal currently?

• Like 1
RogerDuMond

As I understand it, the 3rd person was an innocent, running away from the SUV or away from harms way.  He/she apparently had a camouflage jacket on so they mistook person as being involved.

This was on local talk radio.  Anyone else in SoCal currently?

The fact that he had an active warrant came from one of the police press conferences.

That's like saying there are 300,000,000 peaceful Americans - ok - if every one of them actively turned against the murderous ones, the murderous ones would be gone in a week.

You are very correct - I have stated that in several posts  - they are pos just like the do-nothing Muslims are.  

I have and will continue to eliminate AH criminals whenever I can. If all Americans followed suit we'd have no criminals would we?