• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• colemanlee

• Tullioz

• RogerDuMond

• mactanfamily

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

why do the people in the west NEED to understand and embrace their culture they should be doing to embracing ..... We move here to the philippines and we must follow the laws here so why should they c

Screw them. They (Muslims) need to start learning more about US. If they are going live in OUR countries, within OUR cultures, then they can live in accordance with OUR laws, OUR rules, and OUR guidel

You must be the most one eyed person on this planet , the fact that they demand sharia law in Britain , Australia and other country's they have migrated to is testament that your statement holds no we

Posted Images

I can't help but think that the main issue is being overlooked, this guy was obviously an unstable nutter, but does that make him any worse than the nutter who decided to shoot up an abortion clinic ? just because he has was a muslim and had a muslim sounding name ?, I think that the hatred of muslims on here is clouding some peoples judgement on the issues..... Sure radicalization is a major problem, but were all the other nut jobs who commit these heinous crimes radicalized?

As far as I can see he was just another American citizen who had access to firearms and decided to kill some people, I don't think the reasons for it actually matter, the fact that he was able to do it with apparent ease is what matters..... just my opinion.

• Like 4
  • Administrator
Salty Dog
As far as I can see he was just another American citizen who had access to firearms and decided to kill some people, I don't think the reasons for it actually matter, the fact that he was able to do it with apparent ease is what matters..... just my opinion.

Methinks you need some glasses then..... :db:

Edited by Salty Dog
  • Like 7

... I don't think the reasons for it actually matter,...   ..... just my opinion.

Then there's no need for you to join an intelligent discussion of how to combat those reasons. You can now resume watching daytime television for your indoctrination.

• Like 2
Tullioz

Neighbor Didn’t Report San Bernardino Shooter Over Fears Of Being Called Racist

A neighbor of San Bernardino killers Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik refused to report the pair to authorities after witnessing suspicious activity at their apartment over fears she would be labeled racist.

According to Fox News correspondent Will Carr, a neighbor of the pair did not alert authorities because “she did not want to racially profile.”

Carr also revealed that neighbors became suspicious when a group of three to four Middle Easterners moved into a nearby apartment and began “getting a lots of package deliveries.”

“A man who has been working in the area said he noticed a half-dozen Middle Eastern men in the area in recent weeks, but decided not to report anything since he did not wish to racially profile those people.”

“We sat around lunch thinking, ‘What were they doing around the neighborhood?’” he said. “We’d see them leave where they’re raiding the apartment.”

What if this would have been black men instead? or Asians? Hispanics? Would these people feel like they should be reported?

What is suspicious about receiving packages? 

Why would anyone alert authorities about their new neighbors ONLY because they look or worship differently than they do?  

Edited by Tullioz
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

What if this would have been black men instead? or Asians? Hispanics? Would these people feel like they should be reported?

What is suspicious about receiving packages? 

Why would anyone alert authorities about their new neighbors ONLY because they look or worship differently than they do?  

img_7.gif

• Like 5
HeyMike

I am wondering why a Muslim would attend a christmas party in the first place. Something was not right from the very start. It will be interesting hearing from the survivors.

• Like 2

He had to do a lot of traveling maybe out of the state of California to find 1,600 rounds of any kind of ammo. It's very scarce here. Some Dealers won't sell to you unless you have been a regular customer. Then they limit you to 1 or 2 boxes.

Dude.

I just bought over 2K rounds from LAX Ammo a couple weeks ago, with free shipping ....

They literally have pallets of the stuff. 

• Like 1
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

I am wondering why a Muslim would attend a christmas party in the first place. Something was not right from the very start. It will be interesting hearing from the survivors.

It's government and in California.

I can pretty much guarantee you it wasn't a "Christmas Party", but a "Holiday Party".

HeyMike

It's government and in California.

I can pretty much guarantee you it wasn't a "Christmas Party", but a "Holiday Party".

Even calling it a holiday party, I believe, would still be anathema to a Muslim. I could be wrong, tho.

Tullioz

For the same reason most people would attend a Christmas party???

It's where friends and/or coworkers are socializing so of course most Muslims would attend a social gathering like this in the west. Some people complain that Muslims do not try to fit in with western culture, but when they do, it is questioned. While celebrating Christmas is forbidden in Islam (So is celebrating birthdays), it is still acceptable to most Muslims to socialize with people of other faiths during their holidays. Some feel it is wrong of course, but there are even some Christians who refuse to attend Christmas parties based on religious grounds.  

The same question could be asked about why many Muslims put their children in Christian schools. It would be the same reason many Christians do, which is because they feel the education and morals found in a Christian school are better than that of public schools.

Edited by Tullioz

It's where friends and/or coworkers are socializing so of course most Muslims would attend a social gathering like this in the west. Some people complain that Muslims do not try to fit in with western culture, but when they do, it is questioned. ...

Some people sing Christmas carols and drink a little too much, others shoot people and explode pipe bombs. It's just part of the different ways different faiths celebrate. Let's just enjoy our differences and all get along.

Sorry we were questioning their faith experience.

• Like 5
HeyMike

It's where friends and/or coworkers are socializing so of course most Muslims would attend a social gathering like this in the west. Some people complain that Muslims do not try to fit in with western culture, but when they do, it is questioned. While celebrating Christmas is forbidden in Islam (So is celebrating birthdays), it is still acceptable to most Muslims to socialize with people of other faiths during their holidays. Some feel it is wrong of course, but there are even some Christians who refuse to attend Christmas parties based on religious grounds.  

The same question could be asked about why many Muslims put their children in Christian schools. It would be the same reason many Christians do, which is because they feel the education and morals found in a Christian school are better than that of public schools.

Where do you get your information from? I would say most Muslims would not attend a Christmas party, but some do. The same with Christian schools, I would not say many Muslims have their children in these schools, but some do. And I would venture to say, the more devout Muslims would never do either of these things.

aghhhhh Darren

Rack my brains as much as i can , i am unable to conclude that this is not associated with the religion of Islam.... we cannot continue to try to be the nice guys and make excuses, we can talk til the cows come home and eventually realise the fact that this religion is an ideology as complete as was communism and other totalitarian societies.

Listen to, 

Kaiser Trad..... Australia

Chowdrey........UK

Krekar..............Norway

Sheikh Sharif Hussein ..... Tunisia

Zahir Naik....       India...++

Mos'ad Anwar......Egypt

Fethullah Gulen.....USA

and many others

Then try to tell me that only a small number of muhammad's followers are radical...or indeed are not really muslims..... these so called clerics preach to Millions...not hundreds and they preach hate.

post-12365-0-97063700-1449202598_thumb.jpg

look at this picture..... Woman barefoot.... carries 2 babies the other holds her dress.... while the strong young men around her have good shoes.... walk with hands in pockets.... the same young guys who should be home protecting their families...... sure some will die.... just like our soldiers die.....

now to the so called "nutters".... i tried to imagine.... (and i have seen much conflict and strife, first hand in my life )..... tried to imagine, how in gods name i could find a woman,convince her to become a "nutter" like me,  marry her, have a baby, buy a house, go to work, live a normal life... learn to use high quality weapons, make bombs, plan an attack, ..... learn all this from a book online ? ffs...... decide on a time and place to carry out a mass killing..... talk my wife into joining me.. also now trained..... leave our baby to be made an orphan..... ...i could go on... but am horrified....... horrified and sad ...... sad that many try in some way to justify this... some people on here can pass this off as .... nutters acting alone......

Anyone with military experience will know... training, planning, buying arms,munitions, targets, practice, dummy runs, more planning, storing and doing all this in secret.... takes a high quality support group of people, well trained,  a first class understanding of the enemy and the risks, well disciplined and able to handle the mental strain of going into battle.... which is what this couple ( and others with them ) did.

I have to conclude and offer the theory that this was nothing less than a well planned operation from the day the guy.... pretended to go online looking for a bride who had already been picked for him.... the time in Saudi Arabia and Pakistan was spent swearing allegiance to some devil and being taught weaponry, planning and possibly simple bomb making...then dropped back into the US to carry out any attack on an "easy target" .... he obviously had knowledge of the target and the small risks he would face when attacking this target.... .

Please, please mr do gooders... i respect your beliefs but i will never respect your activities in encouraging these despots to believe they belong to a sect which practices nothing but peace.... you must know deep down.....and i am not lookng for your answers..... that this cannot be justified and your brethren in beliefs need to unite and show us they and you.... have but one loyalty and that is to the countries who have taken you in..... fed you , protected you, given you the freedom to speak as you will and offer their fellow citizens to die in trying to protect you.

• Like 4
Tullioz

Where do you get your information from? I would say most Muslims would not attend a Christmas party, but some do. The same with Christian schools, I would not say many Muslims have their children in these schools, but some do. And I would venture to say, the more devout Muslims would never do either of these things.

Ok, maybe I should have used the world many or some since I do not know for sure if most do. As for the schools, I would also say some or many since the exact number is not known, but the point is that Muslims are just like anyone else. In the case of a Christmas party, I believe some would feel awkward if they did not participate in a company sponsored event even if it went against their belief system.Same would go for Christians. Another example would be Muslims in America who own stores. Most of them sell alcohol despite the fact it is forbidden. It is just up to the individual, but in the United States at least, most Muslims do try to fit in with society. I can use the word most in this case since one only needs to see how Muslims live their daily lives in the United states.