Mass shooting in San Bernardino, California,

colemanlee

I have no idea of what the laws are in CA....when I was in NC before I retired, we use to be able to buy ammo by the 1000 rd case...was not unusal to go through a case in a weekend at the range....223 and 7.62x39

Edited by colemanlee
  • Like 2
  • Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• colemanlee

• RogerDuMond

• mactanfamily

• Tullioz

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

why do the people in the west NEED to understand and embrace their culture they should be doing to embracing ..... We move here to the philippines and we must follow the laws here so why should they c

Screw them. They (Muslims) need to start learning more about US. If they are going live in OUR countries, within OUR cultures, then they can live in accordance with OUR laws, OUR rules, and OUR guidel

You must be the most one eyed person on this planet , the fact that they demand sharia law in Britain , Australia and other country's they have migrated to is testament that your statement holds no we

Posted Images

contraman

He had to do a lot of traveling maybe out of the state of California to find 1,600 rounds of any kind of ammo. It's very scarce here. Some Dealers won't sell to you unless you have been a regular customer. Then they limit you to 1 or 2 boxes.

Better stock up on it then

I was just listening to the radio and there was a debate on banning guns.

The consensus was that it was in the Constitution so that could never happen.

But the Kicker is, They can Ban Ammo :idontknow:

woodchopper

consider the work and application the FBI etc etc etc have to do to keep track of all these idjuts,,a good case for "CLOSED BORDERS" has arrived?

Can it be shipped to him? His neighbors are saying he was getting alot of deliveries. 

I took a quick look at my Graff&Sons catalog where I occasionally buy ammo from and there does not appear to be any restrictions on shipping to CA.  Jester

• Like 1
  • Admin (Retired)
Aerosick

I have no idea of what the laws are in CA....when I was in NC before I retired, we use to be able to buy ammo by the 1000 rd case...was not unusal to go through a case in a weekend at the range....223 and 7.62x39

It's not the laws. it's that ammo has been scarce for quite awhile. The Gov't has been buying most of it.

Can it be shipped to him? His neighbors are saying he was getting alot of deliveries.

UPS & Fedex won't deliver ammo to residences ny more. (I think this is right)

Better stock up on it then

I was just listening to the radio and there was a debate on banning guns.

The consensus was that it was in the Constitution so that could never happen.

But the Kicker is, They can Ban Ammo :idontknow:

They keep changing the Laws trying to make all ammo illegal.

• Like 2
Kahuna

It's not the laws. it's that ammo has been scarce for quite awhile. The Gov't has been buying most of it.

They keep changing the Laws trying to make all ammo illegal.

Neighbors were also saying there were "visitors" hanging out at the house before all this went down.  I don't have the link but maybe I'l find it and then I can add it.   Lots of stuff not being "verified" by the people in charge yet.

Edited by Kahuna

I have had ammo delivered this year in FL, not sure if it was UPS or FedEx.  Pissed me off I was not home and they left it at the front door!    Jester

• Admin (Retired)
Aerosick

I have had ammo delivered this year in FL, not sure if it was UPS or FedEx.  Pissed me off I was not home and they left it at the front door!    Jester

Make that CA residences.

• Like 1
  • Admin (Retired)
Aerosick

I will clear this up a little. UPS and maybe Fedex will still deliver to residences, but CA has made so many new laws about the amount, weight, how ammo is packed that a lot of ammo stores quit taking orders from here.

But here I am getting off Topic! (one of my pet peeves)

My bad,,,

colemanlee

I will clear this up a little. UPS and maybe Fedex will still deliver to residences, but CA has made so many new laws about the amount, weight, how ammo is packed that a lot of ammo stores quit taking orders from here.

But here I am getting off Topic! (one of my pet peeves)

My bad,,,

Actually its not off topic...just helps the rest of us who have no idea about CA laws understand better...as the news keeps saying numerous packages were delivered to his residence

• Like 1
contraman

Actually its not off topic...just helps the rest of us who have no idea about CA laws understand better...as the news keeps saying numerous packages were delivered to his residence

It hasnt confirmed that there  was ammo in those packages.

Heck, for all we know they may have been his regular supply of latex goats :idontknow:

• Like 5
Kahuna

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2015/12/03/neighbor-didnt-report-san-bernardino-shooter-over-fears-of-being-called-racist/

Neighbor Didn’t Report San Bernardino Shooter Over Fears Of Being Called Racist

Political correctness stopped woman from alerting authorities over suspicious activity

031215farook1.jpg?resize=533%2C275

A neighbor of San Bernardino killers Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik refused to report the pair to authorities after witnessing suspicious activity at their apartment over fears she would be labeled racist.

Farook and Malik were identified as the culprits behind yesterday’s deadly massacre which claimed at least 14 lives at the Inland Regional Center. Farook was a devout Muslim who recently returned from Saudi Arabia. Authorities are not ruling out terrorism as a motive behind the rampage.

According to Fox News correspondent Will Carr, a neighbor of the pair did not alert authorities because “she did not want to racially profile.”

Carr also revealed that neighbors became suspicious when a group of three to four Middle Easterners moved into a nearby apartment and began “getting a lots of package deliveries.”

CBS also reported on, “A man who has been working in the area said he noticed a half-dozen Middle Eastern men in the area in recent weeks, but decided not to report anything since he did not wish to racially profile those people.”

“We sat around lunch thinking, ‘What were they doing around the neighborhood?’” he said. “We’d see them leave where they’re raiding the apartment.”

If confirmed, this underscores how overhyped concerns about being politically correct have now taken precedence over reporting genuine security concerns – with deadly consequences.

Another recent shooting – the sickening on-air murders of reporter Alison Parker and cameraman Adam Ward – was also motivated by killer Bryce Williams’ obsession with the victims having allegedly made politically incorrect statements towards the gunman.

Meanwhile, within minutes of the shooting, a deluge of leftists on Twitter immediately blamed the massacre on white people, conservatives, Donald Trump supporters, the NRA, the Second Amendment, pro-lifers, and men in general.

After the shooters were named as an Arab man and woman, progressives suddenly lost all interest in the story.

• Like 3
colemanlee

After the shooters were named as an Arab man and woman, progressives suddenly lost all interest in the story.

Which is exactly what they wish would happen here, but this one is not going away...not for some time...

17:28 Reports: Syed Farook was radicalised

CNN is reporting that suspect Syed Farook appears to have been radicalised. He is known to have travelled to the Middle East, but it is not yet clear how the radicalisation may have taken place.

A police press conference is set to begin shortly, where we expect to learn more about the suspects' motives.

I cannot believe I just posted something from the misinformation channel

Saved from the indignity it is from the Telegraph

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/12030160/California-shooting-Multiple-victims-reported-in-San-Bernardino-live.html

Edited by Jester
  • Like 1
  • Admin (Retired)
Aerosick

Meanwhile, within minutes of the shooting, a deluge of leftists on Twitter immediately blamed the massacre on white people, conservatives, Donald Trump supporters, the NRA, the Second Amendment, pro-lifers, and men in general.

Who's profiling whom here???

I resemble that remark,,, :yahoo:

• Like 2