Mass shooting in San Bernardino, California,

cvgtpc1

It wouldn't matter, if they did this, the media and/or the Government would hide it.

He's not joking, he's delusional.

Normally I'd be right there with you guys. Not the place to debate different points of view apparently.

Delusional would be calling the Ft Hood shootings work place violence but this one seems different to me, that's all and just my two cents.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• colemanlee

• Tullioz

• RogerDuMond

• mactanfamily

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

why do the people in the west NEED to understand and embrace their culture they should be doing to embracing ..... We move here to the philippines and we must follow the laws here so why should they c

Screw them. They (Muslims) need to start learning more about US. If they are going live in OUR countries, within OUR cultures, then they can live in accordance with OUR laws, OUR rules, and OUR guidel

You must be the most one eyed person on this planet , the fact that they demand sharia law in Britain , Australia and other country's they have migrated to is testament that your statement holds no we

Posted Images

“This is the first time I’ve seen anywhere in the world a public mass shooting attack with a man and a woman that was successful,” said Adam Lankford, a University of Alabama criminal justice professor who studies mass shootings.

Well yeah, it's hard to involve a woman in something difficult and not have her completely f*ck it up, but it had to happen eventually. 

• Like 4
ILoveCyrus

Normally I'd be right there with you guys. Not the place to debate different points of view apparently.

Delusional would be calling the Ft Hood shootings work place violence but this one seems different to me, that's all and just my two cents.

This is/was NOT workplace violence.  Call it TERRORISM, radical Muslim type......because THAT is what it truly is.

Drug Cartels killing others - is Terrorism

LA street gangs killing others - is Terrorism

Gingiss Khan - was a Terrorist

A Terrorist ---------------------------------- is a Terrorist, regardless of his color/creed/race/religion.

contraman

Not the place to debate different points of view apparently.

Boy, have you got that one correct :good:

• Like 3

A little more info 

He earned 70 K as a gov inspector and was allowed to go home to pray (with pay).

It's required 5 times a day isn't it? His father said all he did was work then go home and pray - oh and murder infidels.

• Like 2
cvgtpc1

Well in my very poor defense I've been working or sleeping the last day and half solid and more or less only knew this happen without much details.

Surfing the web now and duh.....can now understand the vitriol about my comments.  Speechless.

• Like 1

Well in my very poor defense I've been working or sleeping the last day and half solid and more or less only knew this happen without much details.

Surfing the web now and duh.....can now understand the vitriol about my comments.  Speechless.

For someone with very limited internet and no Cable, can you share what you found that's making you speechless?

I've been trying to download necessary applications/updates of several gigabytes on Globe which only allows 800megs per day...

USMC-Retired

Does it really matter his religion or if he is radicalized. The majority of people believe Muslims and thier religion are guilty. Watch for visa applications for K1 to change in the wake..

Kahuna

Does it really matter his religion or if he is radicalized. The majority of people believe Muslims and thier religion are guilty. Watch for visa applications for K1 to change in the wake..

I does kind of matter when our president is holding the door open to let slip in more of the same.  You are right tho about the Visa since the guy's accomplice was here on a fiancee visa.It might become a topic in political circles that needs tightening up which in turn affects a few prospective husbands here in the forum later on.  Good point!

Edited by Kahuna
  • Like 2

This is/was NOT workplace violence.  Call it TERRORISM, radical Muslim type......because THAT is what it truly is.

Drug Cartels killing others - is Terrorism

LA street gangs killing others - is Terrorism

Gingiss Khan - was a Terrorist

A Terrorist ---------------------------------- is a Terrorist, regardless of his color/creed/race/religion.

Unless he is on your side; then he is a,Freedom Fighter!! :wheel:

mactanfamily

Im sorry, but ISIS and radical Islamists are freedom fighters?

Spraying innocent people with a semi automatic at a christmas party are freedom fighters?  

Raping women and children and burning people alive, chopping their heads off are freedom fighters?

For what freedom are they fighting sir? This are sick pure evil subhumans.

• Like 4
colemanlee

So been watching TV all morning..

1600 rounds of ammo

12 pipe bombs

Al Qaeda propaganda 

Traveled to Saudi a year ago to marry his co-conspirator

rented the SUV three days ago..

Electronics to remotely detonate the bombs (remote controlled toys) straight our of Al Qaeda (Yemen) text book

But the dims are still hanging on its work place violence (they are now saying maybe) WTF

• Like 7
  • Admin (Retired)
Aerosick

He had to do a lot of traveling maybe out of the state of California to find 1,600 rounds of any kind of ammo. It's very scarce here. Some Dealers won't sell to you unless you have been a regular customer. Then they limit you to 1 or 2 boxes.

• Like 1
contraman

WTF

12314057_808437785933219_898797106640279

Edited by contraman
  • Like 7
Kahuna

He had to do a lot of traveling maybe out of the state of California to find 1,600 rounds of any kind of ammo. It's very scarce here. Some Dealers won't sell to you unless you have been a regular customer. Then they limit you to 1 or 2 boxes.

Can it be shipped to him? His neighbors are saying he was getting alot of deliveries. 

Edited by Kahuna
  • Like 1