Mass shooting in San Bernardino, California,

contraman
Where did they get the $$$ for this working for the State?

Not sure about the US, But on OZ Government employees are very well paid

BTW:  Wasn't it a Rented SUV  :idontknow:

Edited by contraman
  • Like 1
  • Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• colemanlee

• Tullioz

• RogerDuMond

• mactanfamily

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

why do the people in the west NEED to understand and embrace their culture they should be doing to embracing ..... We move here to the philippines and we must follow the laws here so why should they c

Screw them. They (Muslims) need to start learning more about US. If they are going live in OUR countries, within OUR cultures, then they can live in accordance with OUR laws, OUR rules, and OUR guidel

You must be the most one eyed person on this planet , the fact that they demand sharia law in Britain , Australia and other country's they have migrated to is testament that your statement holds no we

Posted Images

• Admin (Retired)
broden

It occurs to me that this couple had to have spent several thousand dollars on .223 and 9mm ammunition alone...not to mention the long guns and pistols. They are newly married, with a young infant, paying on a large SUV and a 300K home. Where did they get the $$$ for this working for the State?

a lot of people live well beyond their means now days.. thanks to credit cards 

and they can look pretty well off for years till it all comes tumbling down

• Like 5
Mr. Mike

Not sure about the US, But on OZ Government employees are very well paid

BTW:  Wasn't it a Rented SUV  :idontknow:

Oh yes, I think your right.

ILoveCyrus

Shocking Clip (let me try and find it)

SWAT officer telling people in a hallway "calm down, I'll take a bullet before you do" ....in effort to calm the nerves of the living victims.

MORE SHOCKING:  I saw on video a 4? year old child holding hands with mom/guardian walking down this hallway and out to safety.

A young child witnessed this..... I hope he/she is NOT mentally damaged by this event.  Let's hope.

Glad the child was not one of the dead but..... (very sad for the deceased and their family)

Edited by ILoveCyrus
colemanlee

Just got up, its 0430 here, any new news..? When I went to bed last night about 10pm nothing new..

mactanfamily

My Observations a day later after witnessing this play out live on TV.

1. The media, our PREZADENT and law enforcement spokespeople are a joke. Playing off the argument at work theory and the "Possibility" of Terrorism. 

Radicalized Devout Muslim

Attacks a Christmas party

Bomb factory

Assault gear, weapons and body armor

Recently traveled to Saudi and Pakistan

A new muslim bride he met online and brought here on a fiance visa from terrorist haven Pakistan

Associations with know terrorists on FBI warning lists

2. Where is the 3rd shooter? Many many accounts reference a 3rd shooter. if they cant admit terrorism, I dont trust them, not one bit. 

3. Our first responders did an incredible job. The people on the front line, not the jokers behind the desks refusing to admit what really happened out of fear for their jobs. 

4. Muslims cant be shipped out, but entry should be severely restricted from now, and all muslims should be scrutinized using the illegal NSA monitoring policies that have invaded all peoples privacy in the US for years. Put them at the top of the list. Every call, email, website and trip to Macy's. All mosques and muslim organizations should be filled with government agents. When Hidus, Shinto, and Baptists start being terrorists, put them at the top of the list. 

5. The attack on gun control is disgusting. "It happened again!" was the headlines.....Yeah, we were attacked again by Muslim terrorists. 

• Like 1
colemanlee

Im guessing the FBI is being muzzled by the Pres....otherwise they would have called it terrorism a long time ago....terrorism does not fit into Barrys plans, 

Plays much better for him if its either workplace violence or a random shooting....

I put the news up dual screen, the difference in the reporting from CNN and Fox was unbelievable...

• Like 7
mactanfamily

Im guessing the FBI is being muzzled by the Pres....otherwise they would have called it terrorism a long time ago....terrorism does not fit into Barrys plans, 

Plays much better for him if its either workplace violence or a random shooting....

I put the news up dual screen, the difference in the reporting from CNN and Fox was unbelievable...

The sad thing is we should be uniting against evil like Paris did.

Nope

• Like 1
ILoveCyrus

B.O. is a Muslim himself (who voted for that dude?)

Not I.

• Like 3
colemanlee

Way I figure it, Barry is old news...but wonder who can pull the country together....hopefully somebody out there...

• Admin (Retired)
Aerosick

What to Do in an Active Shooter Situation

http://www.artofmanliness.com/2015/11/30/what-to-do-in-an-active-shooter-situation/

"While active shootings are increasing, they’re still rare. We shouldn’t be cowered in our homes in fear. But there’s no downside to being prepared. Sometimes there’s nothing you can do to survive a shooting; you’re in the wrong place, at the wrong time, and you’re killed without warning. But you may get a chance to act, and will only have seconds to figure out what to do. Your stress will be through the roof and the situation will be utter chaos. If you hope in that moment to be able to protect your life and the lives of others, ready yourself now and have a plan of action wherever you go."

Edited by Aerosick
ILoveCyrus

But....but.....but he's such a nice guy (they said).

mactanfamily

It was an argument at the "Holiday Event"

Except the hard drive and motherboard were missing from their computer and they smashed and bought new phones the day before. The SUV was rented 3 days ago. 

Workplace violence folks....nothing to see here....please return to your residence and shelter in place

• Like 7
ILoveCyrus

It was an argument at the "Holiday Event"

Except the hard drive and motherboard were missing from their computer and they smashed and bought new phones the day before. The SUV was rented 3 days ago. 

Workplace violence folks....nothing to see here....please return to your residence and shelter in place

Surely you JEST....!!!

Ben Franklin Quotes.

“They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.” ”Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither.”