Mass shooting in San Bernardino, California,

oztony

Mass shooting in San Bernardino, California, 20 people wounded and shooter on the run

San Bernardino Fire Department units were responding on Wednesday to reports that 20 people had been wounded in a shooting in that Southern California city, the department said in a tweet.

No further details on the incident were immediately available.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/30258132/active-shooter-on-the-run-after-20-people-wounded-in-california/

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• colemanlee

• Tullioz

• RogerDuMond

• mactanfamily

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

why do the people in the west NEED to understand and embrace their culture they should be doing to embracing ..... We move here to the philippines and we must follow the laws here so why should they c

Screw them. They (Muslims) need to start learning more about US. If they are going live in OUR countries, within OUR cultures, then they can live in accordance with OUR laws, OUR rules, and OUR guidel

You must be the most one eyed person on this planet , the fact that they demand sharia law in Britain , Australia and other country's they have migrated to is testament that your statement holds no we

Posted Images

Why is it only in the USA (amongst the developed world) where citizens think so many problems can be solved be going out and shooting people?

Mr. Mike

Why is it only in the USA (amongst the developed world) where citizens think so many problems can be solved be going out and shooting people?

Why don't we wait for a little more information before going down that route again.

• Like 9
Tullioz

Reports of 12 dead.

Police said there may be multiple victims in an active-shooting situation in San Bernardino, California, Wednesday. Sources tell our sister station, KABC, that up to 12 people were killed.

The shooting took place at the Inland Regional Center, a nonprofit that works with individuals with developmental disabilities, at 1365 S. Waterman Avenue.

Investigators were searching the building and have yet to clear it. Police said there were reports of one to three shooters involved, and they were described to be wearing ski masks.

A source confirmed KABC that there were three shooters armed with rifles, and there were no suspects in custody. Riverside police said they are helping other agencies look for male suspects in a black SUV, possibly a GMC Yukon

http://abc7ny.com/news/12-people-killed-in-shooting-at-san-bernardino-social-services-facility-sources-say/1106865/

Edited by Tullioz

Why don't we wait for a little more information before going down that route again.

Yes, let's.

Let's not let it get into a pro gun / anti gun thread.

• Like 9
Scotsbloke

Let's not let it get into a pro gun / anti gun thread.

So let's discuss social organisations. Oh or maybe talk about being in SAN BERNARDINO instead.  Actually I was there for a fortnight about 10 years ago.  We had a day trip to San Diego and I had excellent fish and chips and got my bald patch burned.  This was in December.

These things are much more important than guns ;)

• Admin (Retired)
broden
These things are much more important than guns

actually you're right .. they are

there is a lot of horror in the world and i do my best to make the world a better place in small ways where and when i can

but my family's and friends day to day lives are much more important. 

horrific things happen all over the world every day but we could not live if that was all we concentratred on .. as much as the media seems to want us to, well anyway to be fair the media is a bit selective depending on what they are trying to sell... but never the less 

• Like 8
colemanlee

Ive always thought that San Diego was one of the most desirable places to live in the world.....

• Like 2

I think it should be noted that California has some pretty strict gun laws but does allow honest people buy firearms with a background check, the problem is that criminals and mentally ill people seem to get guns anyway but usually not via legal sources.  I believe we need to look into the problem that is breeding so many mentally ill people, politics of hatred for anyone who is not in your party, divisive leaders, lack of religion for those who want it, lack of being allowed to pledge to our flag, children being brought up in families that often lack a father, too many coming in from countries that have little to no respect for human life, and many other breakdown's of society. Sadly if we do not address the root causes, then taking away all the guns from honest people will not stop these things from happening.

California Gun Laws
  • Like 7
rainymike

Seems like the State Department ought to be issuing travel warnings about visiting California ... and all them other states where this kind of mass shootings are occurring. It seems to me that the number of incidents are increasing each year.

• Like 3
mactanfamily

My first thought...of 3 gunmen leaving in a black Yukon.

Mexican cartel

Liberal media first thought...(within a minute of the special broadcast)

"planned parenthood is not in the complex"

Idiots first thought...

"Why do people only in the US solve problems with mass shootings?"

Obama's statment:

I dont know what happened BUT I do know there are steps we can take to make Americans safer, and we should come together on a bipartisan level to make these rare as opposed to normal,. We have a pattern now of mass shootings in this country that has no parallel anywhere else in the world." 

How about Paris you idiot!

So you don't know what happened but you spew your mouth off on gun control?

Edited by mactanfamily
  • Like 7
cvgtpc1

Heard on the radio they were wearing bullet proof vests also.  Seems like some type of professional attack....

• Like 1
colemanlee

Heard on the radio they were wearing bullet proof vests also.  Seems like some type of professional attack....

Well its almost seven am here and still have not heard anything substantial...if you get a good link post it please...yea if the rumors are true, bullet proof vest, black suv...not something that would be called the normal mo for mass shootings..

• Admin (Retired)
Aerosick

Well its almost seven am here and still have not heard anything substantial...if you get a good link post it please...yea if the rumors are true, bullet proof vest, black suv...not something that would be called the normal mo for mass shootings..

...in a "Gun Free Zone" building:

http://www.ibtimes.com/who-are-active-shooters-behind-san-bernardino-shooting-what-we-know-so-far-about-2208652

• Like 4
mactanfamily

Watching a live chase in the San Bernadino. Hundreds of cops just killed a guy in a black completely bullet riddled SUV. 

There is a freaking dead body in the road with a rifle at his feet. 

Edited by mactanfamily