Sign in to follow this  
Goetz1965

HD Videos for my new TV

Goetz1965

I now have a nice 50" TV with Skycable as I like to watch a good movie from time to time.

But SkyCable is limited and I don't have my Streaming box yet - so I wonder where I can get Movies in HD resolution to buy - I dont have a Blueray player, just DVD or USB.

rep1

You need a blueray machine but blueray release is always too late and too few in number; bought one for computers myself, utterly useless garbage I must admit.

USB is pretty much for pirated contents only since most online streaming providers wouldn't legally allow any form of distribution. Don't bother with DVD it's no better than pirated cam recording these days.

Best choice is to connect it to PC (using the TV as monitor), play Amazon video or Netflix. Cable is pointless these days and I'm surprised people still have TV channels.

Paul

I dont have a Blueray player, just DVD or USB.

Download torrents from private torrent sites? The vast majority of movies I view, are downloaded from them. 

Alternatively, I watch videos on sites like Rainierland.com

play Amazon video

You have to use a VPN to play Amazon Prime Videos. I hear Netflix is like that as well, although I do not know from first hand experience. 

NOSOCALPINOY

I now have a nice 50" TV with Skycable as I like to watch a good movie from time to time.

But SkyCable is limited and I don't have my Streaming box yet - so I wonder where I can get Movies in HD resolution to buy - I dont have a Blueray player, just DVD or USB.

Rainierland.com is a pretty good site for watching HD video streaming movies as long you have a decent speed internet connection. 

I have a video cable hooked up to my 32" LED TV directly from my desk top in our bed room and watch all of my movies I dowwnload from the internet. I already have hundreds and hundreds of movies and or TV movies episode series on my 500Gig external digital memory drive.

Below is what I use to download my HD quality movies from the internet. 

I do not bother watching video streaming sites, except for short YouTube and blue ray quality Viemo video clips only.

I've been using the following free shareware for downloading all of my movies and or music from the internet. I've tried most of the free download software and found the ones below to be excellent, but for some it could be complicated to figure how to use the control features of the "download manager" - TIXATI, but once you get the hang of it, it's smooth sailing.

Download Manager - Tixati, the best IMHO

"Any Vidoe Converter" I use to playback most of my downloaded movies.

Movie torrent website I have used for years, no need to look elsewhere
unless this site is not available. Great site, many movies to choose from.
Edited by NOSOCALPINOY

mactanfamily

Kickass torrents, as stated above, kat.cr

There are brand  new movies but they have a better chance of being traced by the MPAA and they are bad quality. Pick older movies that have come out on Bluray already and you will get HD. You need a good connection though as they are big files.

Popcorn time is a rogue netflix that is free. Despite being shut down a few times, all it winds up doing is making the app more powerful. Presently at http://popcorntime.ml/  but it changes from time to time. 

Canuck Joe

San Andreas....hot Chick's and epic earth shaking action.

Doc Chase

Download torrents from private torrent sites? The vast majority of movies I view, are downloaded from them. 

What torrent sites do you use?

i was a big fan of tvtorrents before it went away. been looking for another good one since.

danoma

I recommend Kat.cr, they have everything, movies, TV shows, music, magazines in pdf, etc

Oops I didn't notice mactanfamily already talked about kat.cr, sorry

SkyMan

Kat, PirateBay, for whatever

EZTV  for TV series, documentaries

rutracker.org  Russian site that carries NFL and other sports and who knows what else.

Paul

What torrent sites do you use?

i was a big fan of tvtorrents before it went away. been looking for another good one since.

TV Torrents was my favorite site, by far. I loved the layout of the site. I was a donor for like a year in advance, when they went off line. But, it was only like a dollar or Euro per month to be a donor. I wish I too, could find another site like TV Torrents.

818logo.png

Now, I use the following two sites almost exclusively. 

IP Torrents - Can send you an invite if you PM me the email address you want attached to an account with IPT.

Torrenting.com - Don't recall if this has invites or not. If so, I can send you one from it too. 

I don't use public torrent sites. Too much garbage on them. 

Edited by Paul

Doc Chase

yeah i don't care for the public sites either.

i'm still a couple of posts short of sending you a PM with my info for ip torrents

Paul

yeah i don't care for the public sites either.

i'm still a couple of posts short of sending you a PM with my info for ip torrents

Give me a second. Will send you a PM.

KennyF

Etratorrent

KonC

Goetz1965

Thanks for all the infos here - I guess I soon need a bigger Harddrive ...  ;)

noddle

So what is the best plan in the Philippine now to download lots of stuff ?

My  gf is using Smart at the moment,  but now it's 800 meg a day.. it's very limited..

Nigel

Edited by noddle