Where to Purchase Packing Materials

Does anyone know where one can walk in and purchase, bubble wrap, or styrofoam peanuts...? Got boxes, but no packing...

thanks

arentol

I saw a roll of bubble wrap once in Cebu Hardware on A.S. Fortuna. Haven't found any source for styrofoam packing peanuts, though I'm sure you could have endlessly frustrating conversations with Filipinos if you ask them about "styrofoam peanuts."

"...roasted,Sir?"

Aren

Edited by arentol
  • Like 2
jtmwatchbiz

national bookstore carries plenty of different size bubble wrap.  we use it all the time to ship watches.  instead of styrofoam peanuts you can ball up old newspaper in conjunction with the bubble wrap if you are shipping larger objects.

angbumabasa

Does anyone know where one can walk in and purchase, bubble wrap, or styrofoam peanuts...? Got boxes, but no packing...

thanks

We have used bubble wrap, peanuts and furniture blankets up our wazzou left over from our shipment, all originally packed in US in 2011. However not even close to Cebu. On the beach in S. Leyte. 

We have used bubble wrap, peanuts and furniture blankets up our wazzou left over from our shipment, all originally packed in US in 2011. However not even close to Cebu. On the beach in S. Leyte. 

Little far away Im afraid...I still have some left as well, but it's pretty much lost it's fizz...Bubble wrap that is....I think there is a place in Mandaue, I'll see if I can find it...

jtmwatchbiz

Little far away Im afraid...I still have some left as well, but it's pretty much lost it's fizz...Bubble wrap that is....I think there is a place in Mandaue, I'll see if I can find it...

since you're in mandaue check with mandaue foam.  they do alot of shipping and probably have some stuffing they can sell you.

since you're in mandaue check with mandaue foam.  they do alot of shipping and probably have some stuffing they can sell you.

I'm in Cebu City, but can drive there quick. i'd forgot about them...! Thanks for the memory jolt!