Couple loses 400k valuables to burglers.

Damn, he was more than robbed. They didn't just take the 40-inch flat-screen television, or laptop, they took items like carpets, kitchen utensils, plates, cutleries, umbrellas,sofa set, waffle maker, coffee brewer and electric toothbrushes. They cleaned his ass out, hope it was not his wifes family :o

Sounds like the landlord maybe involved.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• garg

• Enuff

• Hy H

• colemanlee

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I  have renter's insurance from Malayan Insurance that covers breakins, thefts, etc. A few thousand pesos a year is all it costs. I had to get them to add a rider for breakins, vandalism and theft as

So how did they move the stuff...truck...ten pedi cabs...Santa's sleigh?   Changing the door knob?  Hows that work...somebody comes in your house and changes the door knob and you dont notice?    

Hey, Its the Philippines, Who knows what the Real story is

Posted Images

I'm currently in the Angeles City area. It's a homeowner's policy but can also be used for renters. Covered value about 500K pesos and the cost was under 3000p/yr. I did it all via email, so didn't have to deal with the local agent. 

http://www.malayanonline.com/products/fire/homeprotectplus

I not mind reading your posts Sir....but your avatar is giving me the ....need to keep covering it with my hand.

The quote is based on all doors and windows being covered with bars or grills . 

thanks, didn't see it.

not getting it anyway, was just checking to see what it would look like

I not mind reading your posts Sir....but your avatar is giving me the ....need to keep covering it with my hand.

Well, that was kind of the point....

But I'll see if I can change it for you

Well, that was kind of the point....

But I'll see if I can change it for you

Sorry Sir.

Off course you not need to change it ...just ...it was  / is little hypnotic whiles trying to read your posts.