Sign in to follow this  
billy

Home construction

billy

house is now complete. tomorrow is the blessing and my GF family can move in. along with this if anyone is building in cebu area i have a great window guy, great granite guy and great window molding guy i can recommend

post-1-0-37504100-1450541354_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-38167400-1450541373_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-16647300-1450541382_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-17351500-1450541401_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-42228700-1450541410_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-04109600-1450541425_thumb.jpg

Edited by Paul
rotated images
  • Like 4

Enuff

house is now complete. tomorrow is the blessing and my GF family can move in. along with this if anyone is building in cebu area i have a great window guy, great granite guy and great window molding guy i can recommendattachicon.gifIMG_0429.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_0440.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_0437.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_0444.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_0437.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_0436.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_0426.JPG

Jealous

I'm moving in Sunday

Although the kitchen & living room (sala) are the ones we currently have outside.

• Like 2

billy

Jealous

I'm moving in Sunday

Although the kitchen & living room (sala) are the ones we currently have outside.

Good luck on your move in we both finished same time

• Like 2

Paul

Good luck on your move in we both finished same time

Rotated your latest images, man.

Had one duplicate, of the bedroom.

• Like 1

cvgtpc1

Damn nice house!  But believe you said its for the GF's family so you're not living in it?  Can't wait to see the build of your own place!

Really like that table, looks solid.

Edited by cvgtpc1

billy

Damn nice house!  But believe you said its for the GF's family so you're not living in it?  Can't wait to see the build of your own place!

We had extra angle bar so i decided to have the workers make a kitchen table. Its not a traditional kitchen table and chairs but it works

• Like 2

ucello

To me, that home looks perfect. Well done! I dream of one day owning such a place.

• Like 1

Wanabethere

Don't suppose you would be willing to shoot a copy of them to me in an email - as long as you aren't breaking any rules? I am collecting sets of plans for cabins and small homes, in a folder on my Copy cloud.

yahoo.paul at gmail

I got 20 cabin floor plans I scanned a few years back to help me with my PI home design. I can email them if you want them.

JohnD

Congrats, nice looking house.

Paul

I can email them if you want them.

Please do so. I would appreciate it. yahoo (dot) paul (at) gmail

SkyMan

You know, if you wanted that log cabin look, you could build a concrete house and cover it with those coco skins fairly cheap.

Paul

Not sure how a "log cabin" would look in SE Asia. It's like having one in Savannah, Georgia. A guy did build one there. Boy, did it look out of place. Not unlike Eddie's Log Cabin in Downtown Cebu City.