Sign in to follow this  
billy

Home construction

billy

Windows are called "transom Windows" I think. Out setback is 1 meter from property line so rain water does not go onto fence or next lot.

It is a comfortable looking house. Did U put a moisture barrier under floor?

We used island epoxy sealer then epoxy paint then top coat it actually five or six coats total

Where using white aluminum windows with top three windows solid glass bottom windows will slide on one side with screen. House is built up 16" from ground

Edited by billy
  • Like 2

billy

Which direction is the home facing?

I think i wasnt exact on my previous answer. The houses faces 224 degrees S.W. I hope that gives you an idea

• Like 2

Paul

I think i wasnt exact on my previous answer. The houses faces 224 degrees S.W. I hope that gives you an idea

I was in hopes the house was facing North, with that roof.

I was just looking at the possibility of some LED lighting and Solar. The roof looks about perfect for it, IF IT were facing South.

I like that shed style roof, though, for sure. 

• Like 1

billy

I was in hopes the house was facing North, with that roof.

I was just looking at the possibility of some LED lighting and Solar. The roof looks about perfect for it, IF IT were facing South.

I like that shed style roof, though, for sure.

I didnt have much of a choice as theres 4 or 5 big fruit trees covering over half the lot. So placement of the house could only go in one location. There will be only 8 LED lights which includes 2 outside. No air cons, refrigerator or anything that will cause the electric bill to go over 350 pesos a month as my GF parents cant afford it. When looking at house plans on the internet i came across this plan and it fit perfectly. I added a little to width and depth. I put a lot of time over the last five months in this house but it gives me something to do. From paying transfer taxes to plans to hiring crew to firing some to buying materials and so forth.

• Like 5

Paul

When looking at house plans on the internet i came across this plan and it fit perfectly.

Don't suppose you would be willing to shoot a copy of them to me in an email - as long as you aren't breaking any rules? I am collecting sets of plans for cabins and small homes, in a folder on my Copy cloud.

yahoo.paul at gmail

billy

Don't suppose you would be willing to shoot a copy of them to me in an email - as long as you aren't breaking any rules? I am collecting sets of plans for cabins and small homes, in a folder on my Copy cloud.

yahoo.paul at gmail

Ok give me a day or so

• Like 1

cvgtpc1

yahoo.paul at gmail

That's cool, does that folder have public access?

Paul

That's cool, does that folder have public access?

Cabins / Floor Plans

EDIT: My bad, I posted the link to the folder on my Dropbox cloud. Both are the same, though. 

Edited by Paul
  • Like 1

Paul

Kitchen counter is looking great, man. 

I realize you are doing this for them.

If it were mine, would have a few additional power points. (I love lots of power points in a house, and close to the ground.)

• Like 4

billy

In kitchen they have three outlets. One counter and one on each side of kitchen. Also im sure they will keep there electric below 350 per month. They wont have a refrigerator

Oz Jon

yahoo.paul at gmail

Any chance of putting the plans up on this forum (or if not, PM'ing me a copy)?

I'm very interested in small house plans too - may be others also?

Paul

Maybe he will. I don't have a copy of them, yet. 

billy

Tmrw night i will post a copy of plan

• Like 3