Questions for those living alone...

• Admin (Retired)
Aerosick

Orey's vital signs, the red one is the bp, and pulse, then the blue one is the oxygen level.

I think the top one may be the amount in pesos withdrawn from his checking account per minute? :wheel:

Jan 10th.jpg

• Like 2
  • Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aerosick

• Paul

• Headshot

• Enuff

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Orey's update from 3 hours ago:     I have Good News; Orey came around today, All The Way.   Elena stopped by to see him, eyes open, focusing, he knew Elena. He was reaching for the nurse's mask.

I found Orey's life-long friend here that's also his attorney. He is taking charge of this. He will contact Chong Hua Hospital and see about getting Orey a medical airlift back here.   Which kuripot

I don't know Orey, but he looks better than the earlier pics. Being in the hospital sux bad. I've been through two operations and recovery since November. Most recent was in January to remove cancer.

Posted Images

I think the top one may be the amount in pesos withdrawn from his checking account per minute?

He's gonna love to see that line. 

• Like 1

I'm not a betting man but I think he will be released just about the time his bank account is empty

• Like 2

Put it this way, he is damn lucky to have funds available and a non-local to look out for him....

• Like 3

I'm not a betting man but I think he will be released just about the time his bank account is empty

I will be dead from old age, by the time that happens. 

• Like 2
  • Admin (Retired)
Aerosick

Orey's room is getting to be a popular place for "selfies"...

Jan 12th (3).jpgJan 12th (4).jpg

• Admin (Retired)
Aerosick

But they are all supposed to wear the masks at all times for Orey's protection!!! Guess Selfies don't count, ha!

But they are all supposed to wear the masks at all times for Orey's protection!!! Guess Selfies don't count, ha!

Is he awake and aware of these nurses?

• Like 1
  • Admin (Retired)
Aerosick

Is he awake and aware of these nurses?

I don't think he really wakes up and is aware of anything.

WOW MAKES ONE THINK !!!!! MY MOM IS going to be 99 yrs on 22 of march , and i am  going to be 76 in Feb. I would hope the LORD watches over me like he has done for this Fighter!!!! Seems like another MICKY WARD TYPE!!! KEEPS GOING AND GOING!!!! GOOD BLESS KEEP IT UP !!!!!

• Like 3

I don't think he really wakes up and is aware of anything.

Any news, Billy? 

• Like 1
  • Admin (Retired)
Aerosick

His USA Rep came home yesterday. Waiting for his "take" on Orey. Our Filipina friend that has been his "crutch" for several months now finally admitted that Orey isn't as good as she has been reporting. She has been telling us how she wants him to be, not how he really is.

The next step will be him released from the hospital and moved to a caretaker home. here's his latest photo:

Jan 19th (2).jpg

Dang. Okay. Well, I look forward to your updates. And, thank you for keeping on for our mutual friend. 

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Admin (Retired)
Aerosick

No news yet when Orey gets out of the hospital, just photos:

Feb 4th (1).jpg

Feb 4th (2).jpg

• Like 3