Top Posters In This Topic

• batman2525

• Pman

• montserrat

• Paul

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And I thought my barber was slow.

I know right? I only pay 20 in province but it's almost 40 in Dumaguete.   Prices are getting out of hand...

Im sure he appreciates your magnanimous generosity  .........

Posted Images

cvgtpc1

I wouldn't take a chance having a shave in a barbers shop in the Phils....

Off base at Clark one barber shop would turn your head til your neck popped as part of the service.  Was paranoid that all it would take was for them to go a couple inches more to break it so never let them do that again lol

And I thought my barber was slow.

Just got the joke.....damn my small conservative brain!  haha

batman2525

batman2525, on 24 Nov 2015 - 5:58 PM, said: I wouldn't take a chance having a shave in a barbers shop in the Phils....

Off base at Clark one barber shop would turn your head til your neck popped as part of the service.  Was paranoid that all it would take was for them to go a couple inches more to break it so never let them do that again lol

batman2525, on 24 Nov 2015 - 5:58 PM, said: I wouldn't take a chance having a shave in a barbers shop in the Phils....