The Dangers of Dating a Separated Pinay

AussieLex

Also running away from the past never works out as one hopes

More like leaving the past behind for a simpler and more manageable life.  I visited the Phills several times over the years and I had an accident some years ago which meant I couldn't work anymore... so I decided maybe 4 years ago now to retire here. Had a bit of trouble along the way but thats all sorted out and I left Oz for the life I now enjoy and because of my pension portability basically with the governments blessing as they are actually saving almost $2k Au a month with me being out of the country so i guess its a win win.

• Like 1
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• michael_retired

• AussieLex

• ProudPinay

• Tullioz

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

even though this discussion of finding a suitable Pinay is perfectly on-topic, i have to agree wholeheartedly with your observation.  yes this is a forum of expats or potential expats either living or

Good luck finding that one, from any culture.  

Better yet, order it yourself. Fraudulent documents are everywhere here.

Posted Images

michael_retired

'The difficult legal position with the existing husband was relieved when his body was found stabbed and shot in a ditch.  Apparently he'd gotten into some debt with someone who wanted to send a message.'

Death is often the solution of last resort,  and in this case it was 'helped along' as opposed to being of the 'natural' variety . But in 3rd world countries this method is preferred over the  more  cumbersome  legal resolutions and such  :)

Edited by michael_retired
  • Like 1

My girl is still married to a Pinoy..They have been seperated for 8 yrs.Her ex has a new missus and 3 kids with the new partner.He knows about me and has caused no troubles for us..He has a shit job and is dirt poor but hasn't pushed for anything.Anytime we needed any papers signed for our visa applications for her and her son to travel with me to OZ we had no problems.I covered all his transport and certification costs whenever he need to do this and paid him 400 peso for his day off. This guy is no angel he cheated my girl and has never supported his first family,but he hasn't caused us any problems.

Yet.

manly4eva

Yet.

I have more fears of Wak Wak than of her ex causing problems.
  • Like 2
michael_retired

Yet.

I have more fears of Wak Wak than of her ex causing problems.

What is wak wak? 

colemanlee

Been in the RP since 2009, never heard of it except maybe 'wak-wak golf club' , but I think the spelling is different. 

not to worry, its actually describing my X