The Dangers of Dating a Separated Pinay

cvgtpc1

It's called lust. Some old guy who hasn't had any in years falls in lust (he thinks love) with the first one that gives him some...

Hey, that can happen at any age lol

• Like 5
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• michael_retired

• AussieLex

• ProudPinay

• Tullioz

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

even though this discussion of finding a suitable Pinay is perfectly on-topic, i have to agree wholeheartedly with your observation.  yes this is a forum of expats or potential expats either living or

Good luck finding that one, from any culture.  

Better yet, order it yourself. Fraudulent documents are everywhere here.

Posted Images

ProudPinay

It's called lust. Some old guy who hasn't had any in years falls in lust (he thinks love) with the first one that gives him some...

...that's why enjoy some "honey" stage first and don't rush to marriage yet, enjoy being engage....God Forbid...LIVE-IN is not acceptable they say...

michael_retired

...that's why enjoy some "honey" stage first and don't rush to marriage yet, enjoy being engage....God Forbid...LIVE-IN is not acceptable they say...

I understand  'love' and how it can screw with all logic and common sense, and I don't blame anyone  for following  their heart,  we all want to be loved....just use at least 50% of your brain during these turbulent periods. 

• Like 1

stay on topic please don't get into age differences

Backing you up Roger ole mate and you thought.......

post-7902-0-96369100-1448274124_thumb.jpg

For Real

And given the vast ocean  of single and childless filipinas, why invite potential problems by courting seperated/married/ or encumbered w/child women?

I know,  I'm being simplistic and humans don't always make choices on logic, but hey,  give some thought to such an important  decision.

You sound like Benjamin Franklin, make a list of fors and against and decide your fate. Candidates, criteria and scores set out in a weighted matrix is probably more likely to succeed than the lottery approach I Guess. There was a funny episode of the Beverly Hill Billy's where Jed advised Jethro "when you meet the right woman you hear music in the heart" Jethro then crossed paths with a woman of ill repute with sexy music coming from a speaker in her bra an thought he was in love. Situational comedy doesn't always have to be played out on the screen.
  • Like 1
SkyMan
Marry someone with nothing to hide

Certainly, but this warning is about dating and most people that are looking to marry try to date along the lines of who they'd like to marry.  There are plenty of available women in the west in their 40s or 50s because divorce is an option.  There aren't many here, however, a lot of women here say they're available because their husband took off or was abusive and they separated or whatever.  They quite likely even believe or at least feel they're available.  And then I'm sure there are those that say they're available because their husband is OFW or working in Manila or whatever.

It's sounds like marriage is a bit of a lottery in your thinking.

Of course not, but dating can be.

You sound like Benjamin Franklin, make a list of fors and against and decide your fate.

Well, there are some guys with a very specific set of criteria and some that just wander around waiting for some sparkle or as you said, music.  Not everyone writes up a list but everyone, male and female, have their preferences.  If you're looking for tall and skinny you don't date a lot of short and fat, right?

Edited by SkyMan
  • Like 2
Steve and Myrlita

If you suspect a previous marriage. Ask to see a CENOMAR.

• Like 3
ProudPinay

Certainly, but this warning is about dating and most people that are looking to marry try to date along the lines of who they'd like to marry.  There are plenty of available women in the west in their 40s or 50s because divorce is an option.  There aren't many here, however, a lot of women here say they're available because their husband took off or was abusive and they separated or whatever.  They quite likely even believe or at least feel they're available.  And then I'm sure there are those that say they're available because their husband is OFW or working in Manila or whatever.

Of course not, but dating can be.

Well, there are some guys with a very specific set of criteria and some that just wander around waiting for some sparkle or as you said, music.  Not everyone writes up a list but everyone, mail and female, have their preferences.  If you're looking for tall and skinny you don't date a lot of short and fat, right?

I agree with you about individuals having specific preference, its funny how it seems  like there are no abundance of Single-childless Filipina female 30-50 yet .... I knew so many of them personally in my circle of friends,  that are just that. Both, States, some are currently working overseas and PI.  Im not sure if its generational trend.  These ladies, they got so focused in trying to be educated, work on their own, have money, be independent and the next thing you know--- its hard for them to find a man that likes them for what they've become and the ladies are weary whether the guy wants a free ride or the guy worries about competing with the ladies  success.  Baffles me sometimes how I personally know many good single Filipinas  and I read posts from few forums, seems like men looking for women are plentiful, and half of them are complaining how they are meeting mostly  separated women or single with kids ladies in the Philippines.   I noticed in PI, Independent women are not so well accepted compare to the Western counterpart. Or maybe, men are put off by succesful independent women thinking they lost the quality of typical perception of Pinay being "submissive" and all that homebody characteristics. I'm not a guy so I don't know if that's how foreigner perceive such women.

• Like 3
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

I agree with you about individuals having specific preference, its funny how it seems like there are no abundance of Single-childless Filipina female 30-50 yet .... I knew so many of them personally in my circle of friends, that are just that. Both, States, some are currently working overseas and PI. Im not sure if its generational trend. These ladies, they got so focused in trying to be educated, work on their own, have money, be independent and the next thing you know--- its hard for them to find a man that likes them for what they've become and the ladies are weary whether the guy wants a free ride or the guy worries about competing with the ladies success. Baffles me sometimes how I personally know many good single Filipinas and I read posts from few forums, seems like men looking for women are plentiful, and half of them are complaining how they are meeting mostly separated women or single with kids ladies in the Philippines. I noticed in PI, Independent women are not so well accepted compare to the Western counterpart. Or maybe, men are put off by succesful independent women thinking they lost the quality of typical perception of Pinay being "submissive" and all that homebody characteristics. I'm not a guy so I don't know if that's how foreigner perceive such women.

Maybe the ones with children or previously married are quicker to spread their legs than the successful independent ones you are talking about. Or maybe they are just more needy and pursue the expats for support because Filipino males aren't looking for these older Filipinas.

Edited by Salty Dog
  • Like 1
That Masked Man

And given the vast ocean  of single and childless filipinas, why invite potential problems by courting seperated/married/ or encumbered w/child women?

From what I have seen, I am VERY lucky to have found a woman who is single, has no kids, and is an adult. Thanks to the culture there, most Filipinas who are single and childless are barely more than children themselves. That is probably a good thing for the country, but not so good for foreigners.

• Like 4
rainymike

I agree with you about individuals having specific preference, its funny how it seems  like there are no abundance of Single-childless Filipina female 30-50 yet .... I knew so many of them personally in my circle of friends,  that are just that. Both, States, some are currently working overseas and PI.  Im not sure if its generational trend.  These ladies, they got so focused in trying to be educated, work on their own, have money, be independent and the next thing you know--- its hard for them to find a man that likes them for what they've become and the ladies are weary whether the guy wants a free ride or the guy worries about competing with the ladies  success.  Baffles me sometimes how I personally know many good single Filipinas  and I read posts from few forums, seems like men looking for women are plentiful, and half of them are complaining how they are meeting mostly  separated women or single with kids ladies in the Philippines.   I noticed in PI, Independent women are not so well accepted compare to the Western counterpart. Or maybe, men are put off by succesful independent women thinking they lost the quality of typical perception of Pinay being "submissive" and all that homebody characteristics. I'm not a guy so I don't know if that's how foreigner perceive such women.

Our circle of friends centers around private elementary education. On the teachers side, there are many single and childless women. On the parent's side however, there are many separated working women with kids. They are really disadvantaged by the country's attitude toward divorce. One friend of ours is working with a lawyer for an annulment which seems pretty expensive and complicated. Both teachers and parents that we know are good and hard working women in difficult love-life situations. 

I kind of prefer independent women. Yes, that took a lot of adjustment on our part. She had three kids when I met her, but she was tough, independent and had a lot of survival smarts. Given that I'm much older than her, that's the kind of woman I preferred - capable of going on even if I croak.

The attitude that women here just marry for money might be true in some circumstances, but like anywhere else, it depends on the social circle that you place yourself into in which you find a partner. But you know, it takes a lot more than an atm to make a relationship work. If a man hasn't learned that, he's just asking for trouble. And if a young woman enters into a relationship where she is just a dependent trophy, that could be problems as well as she matures.

• Like 2
ProudPinay

it depends on the social circle that you place yourself into in which you find a partner. But you know, it takes a lot more than an atm to make a relationship work. 

rainymike.....didn't think of the social circle as a factor until you mentioned it. That could be very well a prime reason why some of my girlfriends who are successful, smart and beautiful are staying single. They would prefer a friend or relatives introduction than signing up on online dating or say in a bar/club meet ups.  I knew that they wanted to be in relationships because they were open with me about being introduce to my single male friends. 

• Like 3
shadow

Better yet, order it yourself. Fraudulent documents are everywhere here.

• Like 6
SkyMan

And if she has one she likely was married (or was almost married) because that's the only reason to have one.  At 2-300p she's not likely to be carrying one around in case she goes on a date and the guy asks.  So if you want to go that route you need to get it yourself but when?  First date?  Hi, can I have your personal biodata so I can get a CENOMAR on you? If it comes out ok we can go out when it comes back in a couple weeks.  A few years ago a Brit came to the RP to meet his girl (40s) he'd been chatting up online for a long time.  Girl and her 'brother' picked him up from the airport and brought him home.  The 'brother' (her husband) stabbed him to death.  Stabbed her too I think but didn't kill her.  He should have gotten that CENOMAR before he came but how would he know?

Edited by SkyMan
shadow

And if she has one she likely was married (or was almost married) because that's the only reason to have one.  At 2-300p she's not likely to be carrying one around in case she goes on a date and the guy asks.  So if you want to go that route you need to get it yourself but when?  First date?  Hi, can I have your personal biodata so I can get a CENOMAR on you? If it comes out ok we can go out when it comes back in a couple weeks.  A few years ago a Brit came to the RP to meet his girl (40s) he'd been chatting up online for a long time.  Girl and her 'brother' picked him up from the airport and brought him home.  The 'brother' (her husband) stabbed him to death.  Stabbed her too I think but didn't kill her.  He should have gotten that CENOMAR before he came but how would he know?

We usually get them in 7-10 days using ecensus. All you need is the girls name and date/place of birth and the parents full names (full maiden name of Mother).

www.ecensus.com.ph

Edited by shadow
  • Like 5