• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• michael_retired

• AussieLex

• ProudPinay

• Tullioz

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

even though this discussion of finding a suitable Pinay is perfectly on-topic, i have to agree wholeheartedly with your observation.  yes this is a forum of expats or potential expats either living or

Good luck finding that one, from any culture.  

Better yet, order it yourself. Fraudulent documents are everywhere here.

Posted Images

It's a fact that the ex husband can drop into the fiscal office and lay a claim of adultery against you EVEN THOUGH HE DESERTED HER years ago. It costs him nothing, it might cost you up to 8 years.

I know from experience.

KonC

• Like 5
SkyMan

And "She told me she was available" is just as bad an excuse as "She said she was 18 and even showed me a fake ID/BC/whatever."  A lot of people consider themselves available when they're separated and a lot of westerners think the same thing.  This is one reason I disagree with those suggesting an expat should look for an older wife.  I'm not saying that can't work but the older she is the more likely there was a husband at some point.  Due diligence is a must.

• Like 6
woodchopper

Due diligence is a must.

i agree,,even to the point of bribing them to tell the truth,,,,,,,,,, :kissass:

ProudPinay

WOW...that's crazy. Good warning indeed of the consequences of such relationship. Does not matter if ain't fair or double standard. Why put yourself in the middle of that madness?...Thanks for sharing!

• Like 3
smokey

wow and how many foreigners are in jail for this compared to foreigners sexing underage girls or having p*orn .... So better no guys come here ....

• Like 4
RogerDuMond

stay on topic please don't get into age differences

Dragonladies.org

It's usually only a problem when one party, thinks the other party has hooked up with somebody who has money.

This is something that has perplexed me for a while.

Several situations come to mind.

The first,  a very nice Pinoy couple who married young, then separated, and agreed to go on with their lives.    Both started new families, the families interact with each other, no big deal. 

The second, an older pinay whose husband abandoned the family when the kids were pretty young.  He went to another island, started a new family, never gave a peso to the first family.  She worked hard, put the kids through university, funded some businesses, and eventually had a good career herself, and wanted to finalize the mess with the deadbeat.   He wants to be paid off.  

The third, a pinay who left her husband after a few years due to abuse and adultery.    He started a new family, no word from him for years, until she had a good job, and a new baby from a new BF.    He wants to be paid off and cause trouble along the way.

Makes one happy to be an old, stupid, kano, with only stupid kano problems.

:)

• Like 4
manly4eva

My girl is still married to a Pinoy..They have been seperated for 8 yrs.Her ex has a new missus and 3 kids with the new partner.He knows about me and has caused no troubles for us..He has a shit job and is dirt poor but hasn't pushed for anything.Anytime we needed any papers signed for our visa applications for her and her son to travel with me to OZ we had no problems.I covered all his transport and certification costs whenever he need to do this and paid him 400 peso for his day off. This guy is no angel he cheated my girl and has never supported his first family,but he hasn't caused us any problems.

• Like 6
michael_retired

It's a fact that the ex husband can drop into the fiscal office and lay a claim of adultery against you EVEN THOUGH HE DESERTED HER years ago. It costs him nothing, it might cost you up to 8 years.

I know from experience.

KonC

Even if the married couple has been seperated for years, the X can file adultery any time.  The only thing that will discourage him from doing that is if the lady has leverage (such as the X also has a new partner. )

My situation is different  than the current post,  but I, a male was charged with RA 9262 and concubinage by my X,  a filipina 3 years ago. Luckily my case was resolved in my favor.  

This is the Philippines  ! The laws are biased against foreigners and males. I would highly recommend  not dating even once  a married  or seperated woman unless jail doesn't bother you.  You are guilty until proven innocent. 

Edited by michael_retired
  • Like 1
michael_retired

My girl is still married to a Pinoy..They have been seperated for 8 yrs.Her ex has a new missus and 3 kids with the new partner.He knows about me and has caused no troubles for us..He has a shit job and is dirt poor but hasn't pushed for anything.Anytime we needed any papers signed for our visa applications for her and her son to travel with me to OZ we had no problems.I covered all his transport and certification costs whenever he need to do this and paid him 400 peso for his day off. This guy is no angel he cheated my girl and has never supported his first family,but he hasn't caused us any problems.

The fact that your gf's X also has a partner would mean it's highly unlikely  he will file charges against your gf and you,  so I would think you have nothing  to worry about. 

But your gf can file RA 9262 against him if she can prove he never supported her or their child when they were together but given that he has no money it would be fruitless. 

For Real

This is one reason I disagree with those suggesting an expat should look for an older wife.  I'm not saying that can't work but the older she is the more likely there was a husband at some point.  Due diligence is a must.

There is another option. Marry someone with nothing to hide and hides nothing from you. It's sounds like marriage is a bit of a lottery in your thinking.

• Like 3
Dragonladies.org

There is another option. Marry someone with nothing to hide and hides nothing from you. It's sounds like marriage is a bit of a lottery in your thinking.

Good luck finding that one, from any culture.

:)

• Like 7
michael_retired

Most have skeletons rattling about in the closet,  but I think if these issues are brought out and discussed at the appropriate  time, it shouldn't  be a relationship-stopper. 

And given the vast ocean  of single and childless filipinas, why invite potential problems by courting seperated/married/ or encumbered w/child women?

I know,  I'm being simplistic and humans don't always make choices on logic, but hey,  give some thought to such an important  decision. 

• Like 3
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

...given the vast ocean of single and childless filipinas, why invite potential problems by courting seperated/married/ or encumbered w/child women?...

It's called lust. Some old guy who hasn't had any in years falls in lust (he thinks love) with the first one that gives him some...

• Like 1