Sign in to follow this  
Enuff

Abaca Baking Company

Headshot

There no mention of what he ate

He took a picture of his and his wife's lunch. I think you can figure it out from the picture. He also complimented the service, which is unusual here.

rtc926

If you aren't familiar with Abaca, go to their website and check their restaurants. They run Maya also. Always excellent service and food at every one of their restaurants.

herman

Wow,those photos just made my day, I've been to the Phils about 10 times and never seen tucker like that. I've been worried that when l move over next year that I'll be living on crap. Can see regular trips to Cebu coming up.

• Like 1

mikewright

I had their ABC Skillet breakfast recently (Crossroads Banilad outlet). Best breakfast I've had in Cebu so far. Not cheap at 485 pesos (not including coffee) but a case of getting what you pay for.

Unfortunately their Cybergate outlet which is much closer to me doesn't do the breakfast menu :(.

As mentioned previously, service there was very good. Will be back there again.

• Like 1

Mikala

If you aren't familiar with Abaca, go to their website and check their restaurants. They run Maya also. Always excellent service and food at every one of their restaurants.

Sorry to be a naysayer, but I ate at Abaca Baking Company less than 2 weeks ago with the wife and compared it to the old "A Cafe" that I used to rave about. Abaca Baking Company isn't up to par with "A Cafe". I ordered the same items as usual and was disappointed with the overall quality of the items, except for the country sausage which was very good. Service was good though, but perhaps being seated upstairs made it more difficult to obtain the final bill when I was ready to pay. This isn't a restaurant I'd return to.

• Like 1