Am I being delusional or just hopeless?

contraman

I think I saw her today, but when I came back, she's not there and on her post it's another girl with similar appearance from a distance, but probably not her. :(

She has the most beautiful yet saddest eyes, like an angel fallen from the sky. The day I first met her was a living dream, but then she always seemed nervous and never smiled to me like she did to others.... I thought I had more time, never attempted to have chat in private or ask her anything. But now it's been two months since she was gone, along with her friends and colleagues. Everyday I pass through her workplace but she's never back.

That's it. Probably very silly to you guys at 50's or 60's.

I wish I was like Shiva in Baahubali that I could just drop everything to seek her, but then I'm just an average, useless person living in endless series of tragedies...

gORILLA%20PROBS.png

Edited by contraman
  • Like 4
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rep1

• Kahuna

• HeyMike

• thebob

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

or at least stalk her

Well at least you have a hobby...

And it's even better if you actually met or knew the person you loved..

Posted Images

Looking for love, Turtle Meat and 355 posts in less then 2 months. Aren't you supposed to be finding workers who can speak English?

I guess you gave up on that, probably a good move.

• Like 2

We stopped recruiting for about two months (since my post about PH education system) and instead focusing on training our existing employees and talking to lawyers and office agents. Once the target is limited to students from state university, the number of candidates drop 90% so I don't need to waste too much time interviewing people who could never be qualified.

But I have also been sick for more than one month so not much work of mine is done other than guiding new employees... (still have to develop new system myself) I guess it has to do with the weather, too hot to stay exposed under the sun. Instead of feeling better from walking I actually feel very exhausted everyday :( Hopefully we'll move into the city soon and never see the ugly countryside again.

Not looking for love really. No interest to meet others except the girl whom I have a crush. But new food is part of basic life needs. :D

Edited by aqd
contraman

Poor aqd..

Don't they have a pill for this?

Yes they do

It is made of lead and it is administered at High Velocity :idontknow:

Edited by contraman
  • Like 3
to_dave007

Yes they do

It is made of lead and it is administered at High Velocity :idontknow:

I was thinking of one of those cyanide ones that 007 used to carry.

Dude (OP), yeah it sucks, and you don't think there can be a replacement, but there are plenty around. You just won't allow the thought of that.

It's a sickness...and you just need time to get over it.

• Like 1

Dude (OP), yeah it sucks, and you don't think there can be a replacement, but there are plenty around. You just won't allow the thought of that.

Not plenty... she doesn't look like Filipina at all, nor ours, maybe a bit of Spanish or Mexican. But by our standard she's perfect.

I need more drink :(

It is better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all.

Possibly cheaper if you have never loved at all. :cool:

I think I saw her today, but when I came back, she's not there and on her post it's another girl with similar appearance from a distance, but probably not her. :(

She has the most beautiful yet saddest eyes, like an angel fallen from the sky. The day I first met her was a living dream, but then she always seemed nervous and never smiled to me like she did to others.... I thought I had more time, never attempted to have chat in private or ask her anything. But now it's been two months since she was gone, along with her friends and colleagues. Everyday I pass through her workplace but she's never back.

That's it. Probably very silly to you guys at 50's or 60's.

I wish I was like Shiva in Baahubali that I could just drop everything to seek her, but then I'm just an average, useless person living in endless series of tragedies...

Music Maestro please.  :itsokay:

No thanks I already have a better pill, bought for a year but never opened:

dalva-colheita-port-1992.jpg

shame they don't sell that in PH...

Edited by aqd