• rep1

• Kahuna

• HeyMike

• thebob

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

or at least stalk her

Well at least you have a hobby...

And it's even better if you actually met or knew the person you loved..

Posted Images

HeyMike

I must be stuck in a time warp. Wish the OP all the best. The only time I ever drink alone is when I'm awake.

• Like 3
Kahuna

I must be stuck in a time warp. Wish the OP all the best. The only time I ever drink alone is when I'm awake.

maybe you know George?
  • Like 1
Kahuna

Good stuff.

George goes well with unrequited loves,heavy drinking alone and coke[like you were saying and yes I recall their commercial but I like my interpretation better].. I highly recommend it to get the OP thru the hard spots but not as a full time operation in life   :cool:

• Like 1

The girl of my dreams show up when I was in my 50's, When I saw her standing there, Cozumel I think?  The way she looked was way beyond compare,   my heart went boom as I crossed that room.

Pretty Woman tune playing in my head as I worked my way across the room. A thousand thoughts as my heart pounded.

This was my fantasy girl, the one I had always looked for. This is the one, walks on the beach, candlelit dinners. I got next to her and started a conversation.   She had the most irritating voice I have ever heard, like finger nails on a chalk board.  Her conversation was entirely egocentric all about her, negative and nasty. This was deduced in about 1 minute of conversation.

Couldn't get away from her fast enough, from a dream come true to a nightmare in 60 seconds!                                                   Jester

• Like 3

Maybe the op should ask someone in the store where she went, maybe her sad eyes were because it was her last day of her contract or she was getting fired. Whenever a person sees someone they think they would like to get to know more, they need to try to converse with them ASAP or if they are at work and they cannot talk then hand them a card with your name and phone number on it and write them a note on the back how you would like to get to know them. A chance missed is a chance lost, in the Philippines things change all the time and workers are on short contracts, so here today and maybe gone tomorrow. 

• Like 3
A_Simple_Man

Since others are posting their advice with music videos, I suggest you watch this one and follow the advice of

Sparks

Or if you prefer to just read the lyrics.

Throw her away and get a new one,
a new one

Am I being delusional or just hopeless?

I'm not a psychiatrist but I played one in a high school play. You are probably crazy as hell.  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  

• Like 1
thebob

That's it. Probably very silly to you guys at 50's or 60's.

Many of the guys on here are so jaded that they haven't had feelings like you're having for decades. They've traded love for lust. Their loss.

• Like 5
youngwillie

Well at least it is Philippines related and not about loving guns or hating Mexicans.

Vomiting your guts out on the internet will not bring you what you need amigo. You could find a solution to your problem by just saying hello to the next girl.

Most of these guys have gone beyond "tough love" and belong in the 'beat you senseless and shoot out your kneecaps' brigade. At least that's the internet persona they like to adopt.

:)

• Like 3
Kahuna

Many of the guys on here are so jaded that they haven't had feelings like you're having for decades. They've traded love for lust. Their loss.

Love and lust can go hand in hand sometimes, but mostly the lust will diminish in time while the love can grow stronger. I've not seen any really bad advice here[cept for mine] since much of what's been said isn't in sympathy but more along the lines of "growing up". or maturing enough to accept that wanting or wishing is nice, but rarely gets you what you want or desire and when it doesn't work out you move on.   

Next time maybe he'l proceed to get closer ,initiate conversation and see if there are any reasons to continue or not along with a courtship. Time to "buck up" and try again.

• Like 3
Maybe Next Yr

One of my old favorites  ...

In retrospect this version isn't the best (a bit too slow)

Edited by Maybe Next Yr