Am I being delusional or just hopeless?

I think I saw her today, but when I came back, she's not there and on her post it's another girl with similar appearance from a distance, but probably not her. :(

She has the most beautiful yet saddest eyes, like an angel fallen from the sky. The day I first met her was a living dream, but then she always seemed nervous and never smiled to me like she did to others.... I thought I had more time, never attempted to have chat in private or ask her anything. But now it's been two months since she was gone, along with her friends and colleagues. Everyday I pass through her workplace but she's never back.

That's it. Probably very silly to you guys at 50's or 60's.

I wish I was like Shiva in Baahubali that I could just drop everything to seek her, but then I'm just an average, useless person living in endless series of tragedies...

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rep1

• Kahuna

• HeyMike

• thebob

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

or at least stalk her

Well at least you have a hobby...

And it's even better if you actually met or knew the person you loved..

Posted Images

shadow

I think I saw her today, but when I came back, she's not there and on her post it's another girl with similar appearance from a distance, but probably not her. :(

She has the most beautiful yet saddest eyes, like an angel fallen from the sky. The day I first met her was a living dream, but then she always seemed nervous and never smiled to me like she did to others.... I thought I had more time, never attempted to have chat in private or ask her anything. But now it's been two months since she was gone, along with her friends and colleagues. Everyday I pass through her workplace but she's never back.

I wish I was like Shiva in Baahubali that I could just drop everything to seek her, but then I'm just an average, useless person living in endless series of tragedies...

Wow, I am speechless.

• Like 7

My answer to the OP is

Yes

oztony

It is better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all.

Edited by oztony
  • Like 8
contraman

Wow, I am speechless.

What he said  :idontknow:

• Like 5

Wow, I am speechless.

I wish the OP was.

KonC

• Like 6
jtmwatchbiz

or at least stalk her

• Like 9

And better yet to live with them a while. 

Learned that one the hard way  :banghead:

• Like 3
JamesMusslewhite

Well at least you have a hobby... :biggrin_01:

• Like 9

You're just a romantic. You should never reveal that to other men. Now accept your mocking.

• Like 3
Alfred E. Neuman

So when will you graduate high school?

• Like 7
RogerDat

A dam poet!

ops! Dam, a poet!

Edited by RogerDat
  • Like 1

Now accept your mocking.

Well it couldn't be worse.

Thank you guys! I'll just drink and sleep. It's been difficult to stay awake anyway since my sickness started.